Ratings for Dr. Eric H. Wolfson

I had a 2 PM appointment with Dr Wolfson. I arrived at 1:45 and was handed paper work to be filled out and was bluntly told by the receptionist that if I did not get it filled out by 2 PM, I would be rescheduled. At 2:45 the nurse practitioner came in and ask questions that made it obvious she had not read the paper work that I had filled out. She said the doctor would be with me shortly and walked out. At 3:30 the Dr. came oi and ask me what I was doing there. I guess he cant read either. He told me that he had looked at my MRI and that I needed to go to a pain management clinic and abruptly left.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I go in one appointment and he says we need to put a titanium disc in. The next appointment which he called me in for he tells me I need to see pain management cause there is nothing he can do for me. I am still in pain barely can stand but he says it has nothing to do with my back. I do not recommend him because he will not answer questions and he forgets anything about you each and everytime.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I'm from a different country and he is worse than any surgeon in Mexico!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

very satisfied and still pain free three years after surgery ADWF cervical

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

very satisfied and pain free one year after surgery ACDF. He is more of a technician than a politician

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Best Doctor I ever had. Wonderful work on my neck. Small scar. Wonderful follow-up. He is not real personable but his knowledge makes up for that. He is kind and does not rush you. He actually listens. Using him for husbands back surgery.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

short, abrupt. Highly recommended by friends regarding his skills.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Eric H. Wolfson's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulfport, MS