Ratings for Dr. Manal A. Sous

I just read all of these reviews and I disagree with the negative comments . I have been a patient of her's for over 10 years and if it weren't for Dr. Sous, I don't know where I would be emotionally. Yes, I agree the visits are 15 to 30 minutes , she is always professional and I find her to be very helpful. Sometimes your therapist/social worker can only do so much and then you need to get on medications. That is where the where Dr. Sous and others like her come into play. Shame on all of you for bad mouthing her after one or two visits!!! She and her family has suffered a tragic loss, I remember her daughter Michelle, sitting in the waiting room doing homework and as she got older she help her mom with some of the phone calls and paperwork. Michelle was a beautiful, bright, young woman, Dr Sous raised her, that says a lot. so before you thumb you noses ant anyone, take a walk in their shoes. Dr Sous is a wonderful person and doctor. II pray for all of you negative Nellie's.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Manal Sous is a blessed soul helping others to live the best quality of a somewhat uncertain future. 5 stars

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I took my daughter to see her about 3 years ago when she was depressed because her therapist thought she could benefit from medication. This doctor was literally falling asleep while listening to my daughter and I. I would not recommend her.We went to someone else.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Sous is going through a very emotional time in her personal life and should not be treating patients. She is very abrupt and and just wants to write prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Sous. She is very perceptive and knowledgeable. She listens and has helped me. She is punctual and her staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

She is frigid cold and rude. She is not helpful and is purely in it for the money. She yelled at me on the phone like I was a child for calling her in the morning. I didn't know I was not allowed. She has the bedside manner of a pancake. Do not go to her. You will find yourself frustrated by her lack of time for you, commitment to you, and general lack of caring.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I've had Biopolar Disorder for many years. God knowns how many Psychiatrist I have been to in the last years. I tried shock treatments that were recommended by another Doctor.No benefit at all and severe short term memory loss.I went to Dr Sous and went through a series of med changes.FINALLY Dr Sous succeeded and I have had no Manic or Depressed mood swings. I averaged 4 hospital stays a year for over 15 years. I have not had a hospital stay for for 3 years.She does rush visit but her success rate is great. She also has an emergency number that I have used when she was in Florida.SHE'S THE BEST,GIVE HER A TRY

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

this Dr. is very knowledgable, but too quick for the visits...my daughter's disorder is extremely complicated, too complicated, for the 5 MINUTES of time this Dr. supplies, not mentioning how much she gets paid!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Saw her two times first visit was less than 15 mins. She took brief history and then prescribed meds. Second visit she just discussed meds and told me come back in a month. Insurance pays her $126 my copay is $25 and vist was over in 5 mins. I need more intensive therapy and cannot get better if I only get seen once a month.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Knows her stuff hard only problem is hard to contact during the day since office hours are at night for semi emergency issues. Recommended

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009