Ratings for Dr. Tad Pierscianowski

Have been seeing Dr Pierscianowski for 10 years. After going through a number of Dr to treat a chronic condition (31 years) Dr Pierscianowski is number one.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. P for many years. I find him knowledgeable and professional. Both Dr., P and his staff (Linda) are always pleasant and courteous. Ottawa is lucky to have someone of Dr. P's calibre.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Pierscianowski a few years ago for a medical issue that had been bothering me for almost 10 years. He was able to successfully help me, and I'm grateful I don't have to deal with it anymore. Thank you very much Dr. P

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been associated with Dr Pierscianowski's office for many years. As well several of my family have also been treated by Dr P. The staff act in a professional manner and Dr P alway treats me and my family with kindness and respect. I would highly recommend this doctor to any one. Thanks Dr. P.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

very rude to my daughgter and myself on a visit could not tell me what my daughter had. But plastic surgeon diagnosed. i still remember how rude he was

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I had my first appointment with Dr. Tad (by referral from my gp). I found him to be very conscientious, and ready to answer any questions. The wait to see the doctor was minimal, less than 15 minutes, very impressive! The wait for the appointment was long (3 month) however that seems to be the norm for specialists these days. Based on this first appt, I would certainly recommend Dr. Tad very highly!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Make ones appointment with a referral. Might take a while for your appointment date to arrive. Better to make the appointment soon as you think a doctor visit is needed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Tad is the best! I have been going to him for years and like him more each visit. Don't let his stoic demeanor scare you...he's a big softly underneath it all.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Treated my acne condition when I was a teenager and my father's skin conditions. Very competent and professional.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009