Ratings for Dr. Tad Pierscianowski

Absolutely amazing! I find him extremely knowledgable as well as kind and funny. He is at the top of his profession in my books and would highly recommend him, if you want the best, Dr. P is your guy!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

he is simply the best saw him as a child and he was amazing

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Amazing dr. Kind and funny and very good at his job. Linda is simply amazing. Great Dr. Left jillian macdonald and found him. A 10!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Behind the sly smile is one great person and a great Dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Have been visiting the good Dr for several years. He and his staff/Linda are excellent.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Have been seeing Dr Pierscianowski for 10 years. After going through a number of Dr to treat a chronic condition (31 years) Dr Pierscianowski is number one.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. P for many years. I find him knowledgeable and professional. Both Dr., P and his staff (Linda) are always pleasant and courteous. Ottawa is lucky to have someone of Dr. P's calibre.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Pierscianowski a few years ago for a medical issue that had been bothering me for almost 10 years. He was able to successfully help me, and I'm grateful I don't have to deal with it anymore. Thank you very much Dr. P

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been associated with Dr Pierscianowski's office for many years. As well several of my family have also been treated by Dr P. The staff act in a professional manner and Dr P alway treats me and my family with kindness and respect. I would highly recommend this doctor to any one. Thanks Dr. P.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013