Ratings for Dr. Solomon M. Swierdsiol

I believe Dr. Swierdsiol is Extremely knowledgeable. He helped me a great deal. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

These were the last words he said to me: "It's probably not cancer", then he turned around and walked out. Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

This man should not be practicing, period. Completely unhelpful and is straddling the border between socially awkward and autistic. Calls to his office are unreturned, requests for assistance and/or information are not acted upon, and there's a pervasive air of "who gives a f--k" at this place. Thank god nothing's seriously wrong with me (as far as I know...keep in mind I was a patient here nine months), I have zero confidence these clowns would have (a) properly diagnosed the issue and (b) treated it with some degree of confidence. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Overall, the medical service here is EXTREMELY slow and the medical staffs' manner is very rude. When I first time visited the office, I waited for more than an hour after check-in without being called and the staffs didn't even express sorry for than. Fine, maybe that was an accident so I didn't mind too much. Then I saw Dr. Swierdsiol and he asked me to take a CT scan. Being anxious to rule out the possibility for a tumor, I called the office after two days and I was told that they have quite a few reports waiting to be diagnosed, and they will call me "tomorrow". Not being called towards to end of "tomorrow", I called instead but was told "tomorrow" again. And they didn't keep the promise for one more time and in the late of the next day when I called in I got pushed to two days later. But now it is about 7:00pm on "two days later", they missed their promise again. So never come to this office if you don't want to waste your time and risk your life.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

This doctor was not very helpful. I went in for a routine physical and blood test and he sent me to a lab 10 miles away to to do the blood test. My reappointment was 9:15, his staff didn't get to the office until 9:30. Dr. Swierdsiol further was very awkward. He did not make eye contact when he was trying to explain the results to me. He is heavily influenced by drug companies as demonstrated by his specific brand prescription and copious drug company decor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Solomon M. Swierdsiol's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1973)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan