Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Woodruff

Had a horrible experience with this Neurologist with my daughter . He spent about 20 minutes with us- 5 minutes giving her a exam. The questions he asked were leading- he had decided before we met with him what her diagnosis was. And any questions we had were dismissed. He was rude, abrupt , clearly not interested in spending any time to properly evaluate, terrible bedside manner. He didn't even suggest a 24 hour eeg- just interested in writing us a script . We went to another neurologist who was thorough and through 24 hr eeg monitoring we found another issue that was important in identifying for proper treatment. Staff was ok, gave him 2 stars for knowledge only because he obviously passed medical school.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

For 8 years I have been taking my daughter from one specialist to another in hopes to find some relief for her migraines. Her migraines were so bad that she could barely function. Vomiting, no noise/light, need help walking, etc. We tried everything, yes, even herbal medicine. FINALLY Dr Woodruff took the time, ran the tests and gave her proper meds all within a couple of visits. He was knowledgeable, asked a lot of questions, LISTENED and was always available in the process of having to change her medicine in the beginning. She went from (on average) 4 migraines a week to maybe 3 a month. Very happy with Dr Woodruff & staff. Would highly recommend him to any child that suffers from migraines.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Very rushed, didn't care to listen to what I had to say. Ignored my questions....poor bedside manner and very rude and uncaring office staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Woodruff is one of the worst neurologist I've ever seen. He has no patience and tries to fix headaches with limited resources. Once these are gone he ditch you with no mercy. He dismisses you very rudly and makes you feel like you dont know what your talking about.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

This doctor was great, he was very good with my children. He helped my family get answer we had been waiting for.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I wish I had not seen him.He didn't care about why I came to see him but what he thought my problem was and dismissed me as if I were a child.He did no follow ups as he specifically stated he would do. He is one of these Drs. that wil take your money and not care one bit about you once you leave his office. His office staff are there to protect thier jobs and rudely dismiss you as an incompetent patient that is only there to bother them on thier breaks.This is why I will never contact this Dr. again and I will never recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Brian E. Woodruff's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1999)