Ratings for Dr. Shivajee V. Nallamothu

Such an amazing doctor, so good and kind to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Very Knowledgeable , up to date technology, fantastic bed side manner. Office staff very helpful, low wait times and very accessible clinic times. Have referred many family and friends to Dr. Nallamothu .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very knowledgeable surgeon, that takes good care of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Nallamothu is a kind, compassionate doctor who treated me with dignity and respect. I never felt rushed in his office, and when he was with me, my health needs were the center of his focus. He provides excellent advice and care and I have been recommending him to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Nallamothu helped me with my shoulder. My son with his broken arm and my wife with a knee problem, we did not feel rushed and he took all the time required to make sure we understood what the problem was and what the best course of action would be. Very friendly and approachable, I would highly recommend Dr. Nallamothu for any of your orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Nallamothu goes above and beyond when it comes to care and service. He helped me with my shoulder and my daughter with her back. I highly recommend him for all your orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Nallamothu is an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. He has provided outstanding care for all 5 of our family members in recent years. We have a very active family and we unfortunately have had quite a number of reasons to use Dr. Nallamothu's services. In each instance, he has provided great diagnosis and treatment, great bedside manner, timely treatment and a very friendly, accessible staff. We have recommended Dr. Nallamothu many times throughout the years to family and friends. He is outstanding at what he does and you leave his care with a great understanding of your diagnosis, treatment and what to expect.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Would recommend Doctor Nallamothu to all my family. Knows his stuff. Professional. Follows up. Answers all your questions. Spends time to make you comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Shivajee did a great job with my daughter's broken collarbone. My daughter and I are both glad Dr. Shivajee was her doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Nallamothu is very knowledgeable and explains what is being done and what to expect after the procedure. He operated on my knee a few years ago and I do not have any problems since.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Shivajee V. Nallamothu's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

AARP