Ratings for Dr. James D. Lackey

Dr. Lackey is a fantastic doctor. He delivered my son In 2010, performed a very successful circumcision and in 2012 performed an emergency surgery on my bartholins gland abscess. He is cut and dry but professional and to the point. I am disappointed to read negative comments about his staff and office because every experience I've had with him over the last seven years has been great. I would and have recommended him to my friends and family. In conclusion I find that when googling reviews most of the reviewers are only there to post their negative experiences and those that are pleased don't feel the need to post it on the internet.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

DO NOT let Dr. Lackey circumcise your son!!! If he does require he uses plastibel! Our poor sons was so messed up we had j pay for it again to get fixed and put a 2 year old through another surgery! It looked like he did it with his eyes closed! Use caution! Too big of a risk for these small boys to have to be put in his hands!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Lackey was very kind and honest about my situation. I had to do a different surgery first due to my health insurance. Then when I had more issues he finally said yes you need a full hysterectomy. He worked around my busy life as a college student and a mother to 4. His staff is really great and kind to you too. I highly recommend this doctor for women!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

Dr.Lacky is an arrogant man... He takes pride in what he does but at the same time he doesnt do what needs to be done... He refused my treatment or going further in my diagnosis until I was back to excruciating pain??? I do not recommend going there...

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr Lackey is the most compassionate Dr I have ever been to. He did delivered my youngest Daughter and did my hysterectomy. I have had no problems during recovery. His staff is super helpful and courteous and he is soooo kind and patient. He never rushes or makes you feel like you have a stupid question.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

I like his staff. I would say say Dr.Lackey is very short ,and to the point. Friendly ,but a busy man.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

horrible office; didn't even get to my appointment due to the unprofessional office

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

His office always runs on time and respects my time! I appreciate not waiting! He is very knowledgable and explains everything in great detail. Like the only way to know if I have endometriosis is by surgery, not ultrasound! He is a great surgeon and has taken good care of me. The staff is great - verified my insurance benefits and called me with the details. No surprises!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

He told me several times I needed a full hysterecromy. He told me I had absessing tumors and that I needed to 'remove all that poision from my body". He refused to explore any other diagnosis would not look at any other options. He had terrible bedside manner. He finally told me not to make another appointment unless it was for the surgery. I went to another doctor who, within secconds of an ultrasound told me I had endometriosis (severe) and that he could remove only the problem areas without removing any of my reproductive system. He did, and now I am happy to say I am 25 weeks pregnant with our first child. It's crazy to think that if I listened to him I could have removed any chance I ever had to be a birth mother or make my husband a birth father.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. James D. Lackey's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal