Ratings for Dr. John Dickson

So lucky to have found John Dickson as my Dr. many years ago. He is kind and very knowledgeable and truly cares.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Exceptional personal skills, never a long wait. I always feel heard, and leave feeling that he really cares. Feel extremely lucky to have Dr Dickson as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Great doctor who is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I love Dr. Dickson! He always takes the time to talk to me. He has a vast knowledge of my rheumatoid arthritis and my fibromyalgia. He is very patient and kind. As for his receptionist..I have complained about her before. She is rude and obnoxious. I think the office would be a more happy place if she would retire. As for Dr. Dickson, I hope he doesn't retire any time soon. He's going to be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

If you are an injured worker, stay away! I cannot emphasize this enough. I have never been treated so badly in my life. I was told to go and find myself a husband if I was too lazy to work. My feet are black blue and swollen. Went up 2 shoe sizes. Severe arthritis on MRI in back and feet but there is nothing wrong with me. When I said yes, there is something wrong he said, "Well, I bet that started hurting really bad as soon as you saw that MRI." Condescending, insulting, just plain cruel. My paralegals secretary pulled out several letters from him and read out the insulting things that he had said about other clients, leaving out the names of course. I can't work and can't get any treatment so that I can return to work and this sick man has the nerve to call me lazy. Stay away. WSIB will use his vitriol to cut off your cheque or deny necessary treatment.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Criticism of Janie is not adequate enough!!!! I have complained about her to the doctor several times. I do not know how the elderly can possibly deal with her!! I only continue here because the doctor is excellent,up to date on treatments....too many good things to say about him. Maybe it is time for Janie to retire!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Treated me horribly. He looked at me like I was a disgusting human being. Very bad service.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr Dickson is the most patient doctor I have ever seen. I saw him twice and he is never in a rush. He responds all questions! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Dickson went out of his way to try to help my husband have the best quality of life that was possible. He always took the time to listen and ask questions to see if there was anything extra that he could do to help. He even went so far as to call us at home himself to follow-up on a call about something we found urgent. MOST CARING DOCTOR OF THE ONES I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

No matter when I go to see Dr. Dickson with some new product or procedure I have read about, HE ALREADY KNOWS about it and can explain it and if possible recommends its use. BUT I also have to complain about one of his receptionist. I have had to complain to the doctor about her attitude. This is so terrible since I believe Dr. Dickson is the BEST RHEUMATOLOGIST EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016