Ratings for Dr. Asha H. Patel

Excellent very pleasant and friendly and always the right treatment

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

this dr calls immediately the next day with lab results very professional and brighgt i do not think i have seen a dr personally calling their pateint with lab results

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

i am impressed with this dr no nonsense and right to the diagnosis.will recommend my family.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

DR PATEL'S STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL. DR. PATEL WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WILL CONTINUE USING HER AS MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

She never has any answers the only thing she ever says is your vitamin D level is low so you can buy pills for 20 bucks from her. She only listens to your heartbeat then sends you for blood work not a caring doctor at all.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I was very unhappy with this doctor! I went for a check-up and she just about spent 2 minutes with me. Listened to my heart rate and sent me for blood work, just like the other commenter stated. She acted very rushed, even though there weren't many people in the waiting room. She didn't try to get to know me, to establish any kind of relationship. Why would I ever want to go back to such a doctor?

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

When you go in for a physical all she does is listen to your heart and send you for blood work. Another time I went to see her for recurring back problems. I had previously been to therapy and so she prescibed drugs and said next time we'll consider a chiropractor. When back problems reoccurred she told me no to the chiropractor (her idea in the first place) and go back to therapy.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009