Ratings for Dr. John Schultz

bed side manners are not the greatest. Secretary is a snob!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

DR Schultz has been taking care of myself and family for 15 years He is an excellent MD Kind , compassionate and does referrals when needed Lina and Marg are great staff as well The whole team goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Schultz has been taking care of my family for many years now. He is an excellent doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and is so conscious of his patience health care always providing the best and safest treatment. Lina and Marg are the same as him when taking care of of his patients. I know that I am in the best hands possible, when it comes to the medical care of my family and myslef.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Schultz has been my doctor for 13 years, he has helped my mental health get back to what it used to be, he always takes the time to answer questions and I have never felt rushed during my visits, he is very good about following up with his diagnosis, his best quality as a doctor in my opinion is his compassion and understanding, something so many doctors have trouble expressing, I'm a guy who never went to the doctor and worked construction your typical tough guy, he has changed the way I look at depression and mental health, I wasn't able to afford counseling, Dr Schultz went above and beyond his role as a doctor and made extra appointments and spend sometimes almost a half a hour talking to me about my problems, he is a great doctor and a great person, I'm lucky to have such a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have had Dr. Schultz as my family doctor for 20-plus years. He has never let me down. I never feel rushed or talked down to. He runs a very efficient office. Lena, his receptionist, is busy but always polite and willing to help find a good appointment time. Only good things to say.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I am so lucky that our family has Dr.Schultz as a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to listen and explain medical issues in great detail. I hope he remains practising for a very long time because I don't ever want to have to find another doctor. No one could compare.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Schultz has been my family doctor for over 10 years and has never made me feel like I was bothering him with my issues. He is a very caring and knowledgeable something that is difficult to find these days!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Schultz has been my doctor since 1988. Although I did see him a couple times before when my doctor was not in. He delivered all 3 of my kids, 89, 91 and 94. Although my first was still born. He was very supporitive during that loss. Although he suggested I see a obgyn when I got pregnant again. I told him no I was comfortable with him. And he took excellent care of me. Till this day he is caring and I would not consider any other doctor

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr Schultz has been my physician for years; he is competent, capable, and efficient. Though he may not handle his patients with kid gloves, he remains one of the best doctors in the city.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. Schultz is a great Doctor! He always takes the time to understand your issue and never makes you feel rushed or that you are a bother. He is always prompt and is also very thorough. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011