Ratings for Dr. Karen Buhler

The best Doctor, even made house calls back in 1999 .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Buhler delivered my third child, and was excellent in every way possible. she gave undivided attention all during pregnancy, labour and delivery. That was 27 years ago, and she was the most lovely doctor ever in all ways!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I had Dr. Buhler as my doctor when I was pregnant with my first child. I found her to be wonderfully caring and helpfully throughout my pregnancy. Although she was late more than she was punctual, I found that she always gave me all the time i needed during my appointments and answered all my questions. I can only assume that she does this for all her patients so don't stress if she is a little late! A wonderful doctor, perfect for an expectant mother.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Buhler has been my doctor for 20 years - all three of my children were delivered by her or her partners. She is an amazing doctor. Very thorough, very caring. There have been some ratings that have criticized her punctuality but I have never minded her being behind/late because any time I have ever needed extra time, she has given it to me. I have never felt rushed or short-changed. I actually get a bit choked up thinking of how consistently and remarkably wonderful she has been with me and my children over the years. Her maternity practice is also remarkable. Extremely knowledgable, caring, competent, and diligent.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Buhler was my GP for years. She was wonderful, although a bit too laid back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

she is a very caring dr and miss oh so very much because we moved to the prince rupert area

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Doctors don't get any better than this!I've seen her for 20+ years She's real and you can say anything to her.She will refer you when ever needed and truely cares about her patients.Her staff and other Doctors in the office are also excellent.I recommend her all the time.Ps. Who doesn't wait for a doctor? Slow down people, it'll be better for your health!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

The best doctor I've ever had. She's not punctual at all, she's not ultra knowledgable, she has so much heart and genuine caring for her patients that these ratings have nothing to do with how amazing she is.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

very personable but extremely late for every appointment i have had. good maternity care but has a limited knowledge outside of pregnancy and menopause...

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very caring and informative doctor. We have had a great experience with Dr Buhler.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009