Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

The dental assistant never suctioned behind the dam and I was drowning on fluids causing me to feel panicky. I swallowed awkwardly a few times upside down and that still did not get her attention. Also price advised over phone differed from what was billed.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

Dr. Robert G. MacDonald's response
We greatly appreciate feedback as this helps us to take corrective measures to situations so that we may continue to provide the best patient care as possible to our patients. As far as prices over the phone, they are only general estimates. The final cost of treatment depends on treatments performed. You are welcome to contact our office directly to discuss any concerns or questions that you may have.

Submitted January 2, 2018

I get anxiety and ++ panic with dental procedures. Dr.MacDonald and all the staff heard my concerns and responded. They were quick, efficient and comforting. I would go back if I needed another consult or procedure.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Good experience, no problems, went all well.....................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Best experience I’ve had so far I have severe panic attacks and anxiety over needles and dental drilling. My last root canal it Took over ten attempts to get the IV sedation from another dentist and I had a panic attack from the numerous attempts it wasn’t a pleasant experience. I’m so glad I found this office it is worth the drive the staff is friendly and professional the nurse was gentle and got the IV in with one attempt dr MacDonald is kind and calm. All together a great wonderful experince. Fast and painless

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

If I ever need another root canal, I know this is the best place to be, you will be in good hands with the staff and Dr MacDonald.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Painless root canal. Dr MacDonald is very professional. Very friendly staff in the office.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Very helpful and friendly staff. Doctor was professional, efficient, and prompt. Painless root canal. Thanks Dr. MacDonald!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Friendly, informative, professional service - as good as a root canal can be. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Fast and Painless root canal! Staff were highly professional.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I was very happy with the care I received @ this office.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017