Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

Very professional & knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. MacDonald

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Excellent profession care. They fit me in quickly, and made me feel comfortable. No discomfort after my root canal.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. MacDonald took me in for emergency examination identifying an infection which required antibiotics ahead of the procedure. I really appreciated his level of engagement and insight provided throughout each step. Problem resolved successfully! The beautiful new office with an amazing view was also appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Good overall experience for someone like me who is terrified of any dental work, let alone a ROOT CANAL. Thank you Dr. MacDonald and staff!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I am so thankful that my family dentist referred me to see Dr. MacDonald to get a treatment in a timely manner to relieve my month long persisting toothaches. A knowledgeable, professional and caring dentist with his competent and friendly staff gave me a good experience in having a root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I really appreciated the professionalism of all 3 staff I met on my visit. Dr MacDonald, who introduced himself as "Rob" is a no nonsense sort with impressive experience. They added me at the end of their day on a Friday to help me out with a tooth that needed immediate care to relieve pain. Rob quickly isolated the tooth causing the pain (out of two adjacent molars) and proceded to a root canal. The xray showed that the neighbour tooth, though not causing pain, showed a halo beyond the root into the supporting bone. An abscess in the making, on a tooth that had been root canaled and crowned some years ago, but had not been done to the end of one of the roots. So I plan to get that one redone, even though about 3 months ago I had a 3D scan of that tooth by another endodontist who said it didn't need doing and who knew I'm trying to have a clean bill of dental health before proceeding with a kidney transplant. I will have this last root canal (re)done by Rob rather than the other guy. Bottom line: I think you can trust the advice and work you get done at this office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Very professional and excellent care Treatment was pricy but will recommend Dr Robert MacDonald for anyone that needs a root canal

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

The staff of this clinic are very professional. My 12 year old son had a root canal treatment and Dr.MacDonald did everything possible for him to be comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor, he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Very professional & knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. MacDonald.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Everyone is excellent in this clinic. Some people talked about the price and yes it's not cheap but I think it's the price for specialist in Vancouver, as long as they provide professional and excellent care to patients I think it's alright.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018