Ratings for Dr. Robert G. MacDonald

I was referred to Dr. Rob MacDonald by a long time friend who had two root canals done by Dr. MacDonald and he was very happy with the process and his workmanship. My dentist referred me to another endodontist but I didn't know much about this individual nor anyone that I know have seen him. So, I called Dr. MacDonald's office and spoke with reception to book my consultation. Dr. MacDonald was prompt and I didn't have to wait long to see him. All the staff were very nice. Only some minor discomfort after my root canal, didn't take any pain killers. By the next day not much soreness in the area. After two days cannot feel pain nor discomfort. Already can chew on the tooth. Overall the experience was enhanced by their professionalism. Would recommend Dr. MacDonald to my friends and relatives should they need an endodontist. Thank you and see you for my second root canal!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Easiest dental appointment I have ever had. No discomfort or pain. Staff were great. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I was very nervous about getting my first root canal done, all the staff and especially Robert MacDonald were amazing. He was quick and efficient while being sympathetic to my anxiety. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. MacDonald was very professional. The staff was helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

First time I didn't feel stressed during a dental procedure. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Was very impressed with the staff and Dr. MacDonald. The procedure went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Wonderful dentist! He but me at ease and did a terrific job. The day after surgery I had no pain to speak of.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Thank you for the painless procedure. Very friendly and professional staff

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent Service and specialist was great! I'm super happy and would highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Made a trip to the dentist a no stress event!!!! Super efficient!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017