Ratings for Dr. Peter Jones

The best dentist ever. Totally got me over all my phobias about dentists.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr Jones has been my dentist for 25 years at my age now I have to hire a driver to take me from Penticton to Oliver but I will never change dentists he is tops.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Absolutely one of the best, always want to see him and have been for 7 yrs. every winter while in BC. Staff is wonderful and always excellent service. These naysayers on here, I feel will never be satisfied with anyone. Dr. Jones is a 10.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent, caring professional. Keeps his practice current, explains what needs doing, and the why and how in understandable terms. An exceptional practitioner and a kind and caring human being. Thank you for all you do, Dr. Jones.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I read these comments before I went, I wont be going back, I reread them now and they sound like they were written by his employes. enough said

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Jones has been mine and my family dentist for nearly 25 years.He is extremely professional and always keeps himself and his staff abreast of all the upgrades and changes in his profession.I am honoured to recommend him and 100% sure that he and his staff will supply the best dental care to their patients, under all circumstances.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

DR.Jones has been my dentist for 8 years and I would say he is the most thorough and professional dentist that I have had in my life. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Jones is first rate. I cannot say enough positive about him. He is very knowledgeable, professional, on-time, and also very kind.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Jones has been my dentist for 48 years. He is a consummate professional, and the most caring and gentle individual I have ever met. His standards have always and continue to be that of the very highest in the industry in terms of his practices, materials and level of patient care. He is a pillar of our community and the very finest example of a dedicated, superbly talented and careful professional. If even 10% of other dentists aspired to Dr. Jones' level of professionalism, everyone's dental health, and their respect for and understanding of the role of the dental professional in their community would rise to a completely new level.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Peter Jones is one of the most remarkable dentists my husband and I have ever met. He is totally dedicated to the patient. money is never the issue and he is fair and honest. The welfare of his patients comes first.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008