Ratings for Dr. Arthur B. Atlas

Terrible doctor! Stay away from this big pharma supporter and beneficent. He diagnosed my son with asthma 5 year ago based on a questionable tests, he was trying to scare on the second visit that my son would die if I do not give him the two medications he prescribed. Fortunately, I did some research and didn't listen to that big pharma puppet. I went for a second opinion to an allergist. It turned out my son was allergic to dust mite. We withdrew him from the school that had problems with this issue. Never gave him that medicine. 5 years later my son is healthy never had any asthma episodes after that and i am glad I didn't listen to that big pharma puppet and didn't give him that ugly medication. These are not candies in case they are not necessary, your child's health is at risk. I just wish I could ask for a refund for wrong diagnosis and two visits. Stay away, do your research. There are different resources available.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

best pediatric pulmonologist! all around great doctor, with a fabulous staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

yay

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Arthur B. Atlas's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare