Ratings for Dr. K Bush

I'm happy mostly with results but not too impressed with his professionalism, he didn't wash his hands at my appointments ie consult nor post op appointment . Unfortunately I had a bad infection too . He seems rushed all the time . I would like to feel like he isn't rushed and takes time to sit and wash hands before and after appointment

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I will never go back again. He sounded very promising about fat transplant and he charged me a lot in return I've got nothing but pain.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Bush is a phenomenal man and surgeon. He helped same my life. After having an evasive bone cancer removal surgery, I was left with a hole in my body the size of an over inflated rugby ball. This man performed 10 additional surgeries to keep me alive and able to have a good quality of life. I adore this man!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I got rhinoplasty a month ago and so far I don't have any concerns. He is a very nice man. Consult was very informative he listened to my concerns and he offered advice couldn't have asked for a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr. Bush did my breast implants and nose job 11 months ago and I can tell you, I am beyond happy with the results! Dr Bush and Melodee were amazing, kind, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Bush is an excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have been working with Dr. Bush for almost 6 years with a hand/wrist injury due to a car accident. I love the way he explores all the options and does the least invasive procedures first. He is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Although we are not done yet, I am not afraid to keep going until we find the solution. Thank you Dr. Bush for all your help!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experiences with dr bush and his staff. very knowledgeable and patient and funny. melodee was extremely helpful as well. thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

There was not a consultation;rather a meet and greet.I waited for a call,as records were to be transferred.I did not hear from the office so I called 31 days later-no luck receiving a call back. I called again a week later- again no luck. I called four days later and again-no luck. I finally heard from Dr.Bush late in the day and he assured me Melodie would call me to schedule an appointment for the following Tuesday.It is now Monday,and I just called again to find out whether I am on a ferry tomorrow or not. I am not. I have no more patience for this absolute lack of professionalism. I have requested my Visa be credited, but that will not be possible until the medical office assistant can have Melodie call me back. I have now been dealing with this since my first appointment(which I had no problem getting from the elusive Melodie) on April 29,2014. Today's date is June 16, and I am no further ahead since my first call at the first part of April. Refund please!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Bush and Melodee, his assistance, are fabulous! Highly recommend him. Knowleageable, caring, personable, skillful, and not bad to look at :). Had upper eyelid surgey performed with fantastic results, after trying a previous Doctor that did not correct the problem. Thanks Dr.bush and Melodee, I will be back for some more work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

caring and nice. Did a great job on me. Followed up, great personnality. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013