Ratings for Dr. K Bush

Dr. Bush did my breast implants and nose job 11 months ago and I can tell you, I am beyond happy with the results! Dr Bush and Melodee were amazing, kind, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Bush is an excellent plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have been working with Dr. Bush for almost 6 years with a hand/wrist injury due to a car accident. I love the way he explores all the options and does the least invasive procedures first. He is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Although we are not done yet, I am not afraid to keep going until we find the solution. Thank you Dr. Bush for all your help!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experiences with dr bush and his staff. very knowledgeable and patient and funny. melodee was extremely helpful as well. thank you!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

There was not a consultation;rather a meet and greet.I waited for a call,as records were to be transferred.I did not hear from the office so I called 31 days later-no luck receiving a call back. I called again a week later- again no luck. I called four days later and again-no luck. I finally heard from Dr.Bush late in the day and he assured me Melodie would call me to schedule an appointment for the following Tuesday.It is now Monday,and I just called again to find out whether I am on a ferry tomorrow or not. I am not. I have no more patience for this absolute lack of professionalism. I have requested my Visa be credited, but that will not be possible until the medical office assistant can have Melodie call me back. I have now been dealing with this since my first appointment(which I had no problem getting from the elusive Melodie) on April 29,2014. Today's date is June 16, and I am no further ahead since my first call at the first part of April. Refund please!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Bush and Melodee, his assistance, are fabulous! Highly recommend him. Knowleageable, caring, personable, skillful, and not bad to look at :). Had upper eyelid surgey performed with fantastic results, after trying a previous Doctor that did not correct the problem. Thanks Dr.bush and Melodee, I will be back for some more work.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

caring and nice. Did a great job on me. Followed up, great personnality. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I had abdominoplasty(tummy tuck),7 weeks ago operated by Dr.Kevin L Bush. I am extremely happy and excited with the result,got exactly what I wanted, although I don't have a good skin type(regarding scars),sofar I am happy with the scar, it looks better than what I expected, and I am sure it gets better. Very professional, trustable doctor. Never in a rush to answer the questions. Explains everything with details.You can trust his words %100. When he says scars will improve I have no doubt it will, as anything else he said was true.He knows what he is doing.Highly recommend him and his team and ASC surgery center. I believe I got the best result possible.As for the office and staff, the cosmetic and surgical coordinator Ms.Melodee Brown, was very helpful and caring. She answered all my messages promptly. Also handled all my quetions and excitements patiently.The whole experiment left me with a great sense of appreciation.Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr Bush gives you the feeling he is really listening.One of the kindest doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

I had rhinoplasty done only a week or so ago so I can't see final results yet but looks really good so far so I wanted to write about what a really good doctor K. Bush is. He has given me back my confidence with this surgery. In my experience he was kind, great bedside manner, not only knowledgeable but wise. His staff were very helpful/supportive too. Plus Bush removed skin cancer from my fathers scalp the year before and both my dad and I had awesome experiences (in respect to the situation), wonderful results, and we think very highly of him. Don't worry, this surgeon knows what he's doing!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Had an initial consult for rhinoplasty and he seemed friendly. Wondering what others think of his rhinoplasty skills, particularly for revision surgery? Any comments will be appreciated!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009