Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Bensinger

Dr B has provided the best care of any Dr I've encountered in my life, he has taken care of me since my early teens. I was born with a birth in my right eye, Dr B had to remove the eye for my body rejected it. Any time I've ever had a problem with my left eye Dr B has fit me right in. The man knows his business and is very compassionate. Highly recomend him.. Connie Doll

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Love the guy. He removed my cataracts with deft hands, and I didn't feel any pain. Plus, he has real good people skills, makes you feel right at home.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

I had an unusual eye problem and went to two optometrists (mistake) and then three ophthalmologists. All of them were stymied and offered no hope. A friend suggested Dr. Bensinger, he saw me the next day and spent a lot of time (I felt a little guilty as others were waiting) but he discovered the cause of my eye problem and stopped what I thought would be eventually total loss of vision in my eye. I am so grateful. And his front office staff person was helpful and quite wonderful. A great experience and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Tried two other eyedoctors for a difficult problem with no answers and expensive, useless treatment. Dr. Bensinger got me in immediately two hours after a phone call. He made the diagnosis in what seems like 15 seconds. What a sharp guy and his office is unlike any I have seen, cozy, comfortable more like a living room. The staff was so helpful and he was amazing.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Richard E. Bensinger's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1969)