Ratings for Dr. Diane Twemlow

I have been with Dr Twemlow for over 30 years and consider her excellent. My one fear is that she may retire some day. BRENDA IS ALSO WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Dr. Twemlow has been my physician for about 14 yrs now and up until the last few years, she has been exemplary - very thorough, knowledgable, refering to specialists or for testing without being asked, was a "therapist" to me for a couple of years, etc. Last couple of years, I've noticed some punctuality issues, and I'm rushed through my appointments more often than not. I know she's busy, but my time is valuable too. She listens well, is direct, but not as thorough as she used to be. I went to a hormone specialist on my own because I was not getting anywhere with my menopause issues with Dr. T. All in all, she is still very good and I have no wish to change. Brenda is wonderful, a real gem.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

I have been a patient for over 20 yrs. She gets to know you and will always find time to see you in an emergency. I feel well taken care of and she and her nurse are approachable and knowledgeable. Will refer to specialists when required.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I find that Dr. Twemlow and her nurse Brenda are EXCELLENT!!!! I have been dealing with Dr. Twemlow for 20 years and I love her. She is very thorough and gets right to the point and I like that. We need more doctors like her in this world.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Twemlow is an excellent diagnostician. She is quick, yet thorough, and if she needs to delve more deeply, she is not reluctant to make a referral to a specialist. Brenda, her nurse, is highly capable and approachable. They make an excellent team. I have never had to wait long, if at all, for an appointment. I feel I'm in good hands in her office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Excellent doctor and extremely knowledgeable on all aspects.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Nurse Brenda is awesome-at least with me. She is no nonsense and to the point. Dr. Twemlow is also upfront, no nonsense. She won't say "you might want to consider losing 10lbs. as it affects your overall health" rather she will say your overweight and lose that 10 lbs. I'm good with that, she doesn't need to pad it, I want the facts. Shes knowledgable and professional. Shes not there to be your social worker, nor does she want to see you every week. She wants you to be responsible for yourself and your health. I am lucky to have had her a Dr. for the past 23 yrs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

takes time to answer questions, gives good quick referrals to appropriate specialistd, is not a pill pusher. her nurse brenda is terrific, very knowledgeable and on top of the practices files.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Out of 13 appointments, she was only on time once over 9 years. Very poor performance. When both of my children were borne she was not in attendance. She will however refer you to very good specialists. When she sends you for tests, there is no provision for feedback, unless you insist whereas you must book another appointment to get a summary of your results. This is an expense to the government and the tax payer which we can ill afford. Well, yes I did change doctors. At least my new doctor calls and gives me the results, good or bad with no additional cost to the tax payer.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

Dr. Twemlow is a good doctor, however her receptionst Brenda is a complete turn off and is cold as ice. It was because of her that I quit going to Dr. Twemlow.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007