Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Cahill

Cahill is good at finding only some parasites. If you have Strongylodies or some other tissue parasites, he will not find it. Also, his Eh diagnosis is not on sot on always, and he is horrible with his dose of meds, which is always wrong. I had to go to another doctor to get the right meds for the ameba.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Cahill is outstanding. My gastro Dr couldn't figure out what was wrong. 24 hrs after seeing Dr Cahill he had it all figured out and proceeded to eliminate the problem. I am VERY grateful!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Knowledgeable , Prompt, Supportive . Dr. Cahill is straight forward with a great bedside manner and saved my husband and my lives. We are eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Expert in his field. Very thorough and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have had amoebas for a year now, trying to get rid of them has been almost impossible! Cahill is very knowledgeable and has been very patient with me so far and we are still working on getting me back to my normal self again. He has gotten rid of this parasite before for me and I know he will surely again :)

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

He's the only one who repeatedly solves parasite problems that other doctors and labs miss!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Submitted January 24, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cahill. He was the ONLY doctor who was able to give me a correct diagnosis. I went to other specialists for months only to be told I'm "fine" while I was in so much pain and felt like I had the flu everyday. Parasites cause serious damage and the strangest symptoms, but he is the only doctor who was able to help me. This world needs more doctors like him and it's a pity that no other doctor considers parasites or has the knowledge to treat them properly. This man is a Saint and I owe my good health to him! I hope other Doctors take interest in his expertise and become more educated in the field of parasitology, especially the gastroenterologists who just sum everything up to IBS.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

This is a really amazing doctor. He diagnoses you very quickly and then helps to get the proper care. If you have a parasite, or never even suspect it, but have so-called IBS or gastro issues, and more seriously other things such as sleeping issues, indigestion, bloating, weight loss, loss of appetite, itching, rashes, which are often unexplained, whether they came on suddenly or gradually, go see this doctor. I would strongly advice against seeing typical doctors or gastro "specialists" in particular. They just dont know how to diagnose anything. They have no knowledge of parasites and think they exist only in some OTHER country. And they will give you steroids and other drugs like humira , which will destroy your gut and immunity. Take it from me. I wasted so much time, running from doctor to doctor. Until I had the fortune to see this doctor. There just are not many doctors of Cahill's caliber!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

He's the best in his field! He knows how to diagnose and treat parasites from Third World Countries with the highest standards of investigation. You're lucky to find him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Kevin M. Cahill's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1961)

AARP