You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Clugston

No rating for Clugston. Doorknob personality. Asked why I was there. I explained I had an inner ear infection in my right ear and pink eye and still had my 12 day cold. I told him my ear was pounding and I have a high pitch whistle in the ear. Told him I had surgery on this ear 2 years ago. At this point he is looking at the computer screen and I'm wondering if he was even listening. He takes the ear light and grabbed my right ear lobe and jabbed it into my very sore ear. My reflex was to reach out and I grabbed his right wrist. He pulled out the light and said, ok I guess I won't look in there. Takes the same light and puts it in my left ear. Don't you think he should have looked in my good ear first and not the infected one first? He just glared at me for grabbing his arm when I said to him, you hurt me. What a f+++tard. Wrote me a prescription and I was done. "I" apologized for grabbing his arm and he turned his back on me. I left. This tiny little man sure has a huge unprofessional manner. I am reporting him to the College of physicians. He gets a BIG ZERO RATING. Will never see him again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Awesome Girl at the desk but very rushed Doctor! Love the fact that you get in right away but the Catch-22 is that unlike this comment you only get 50 characters to explain yourself to him! I would go to him for a quick fix or prescription in a rush but won't bring my kids there!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr clugston is on a huge power trip. Sure he'll throw a prescription at you. But if you ask any questions he gets incredibly defensive. If you're hoping to learn about your condition or what would be best, do not see him. Least helpful "family" doctor eve. His staff had terrible attitudes as well. Worst experience I've had. Never ever see him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

You people would complain about him not spending enough time with you today and tomorrow complain that wait times are too long. This is an extremely busy walk in centre due to its location and I'll be perfectly honest I love the fact that he is professional and does not waste a bunch of time on making small talk with people. He gets you in, finds out your problem, suggests a solution, sends you out. What more could you want? If you want someone to pander to your sensibilities then maybe a shrink or a priest is what you should be seeking out, and not a walk in doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I have had no problems with this doctor. I give him 5 stars.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I like the doctor because somtimes he can be pretty helpful. But I do not like how they manage some things. I called them to verify there hours for my daughter today. They said 6 to 8. I said ok I will be bringing her in. I got in from just outside of town and was there by a quarter to 7. Plenty of time. I walk in....and what did they decide to do?close there doors because they weren't busy enough. Seriously? My daughters ear has been bugging her bad. They told me how long they were open for. A whole wooing two hours. I make it with alot of time to spare and they just randomly closed there doors. Thank you! Very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I go in because I have a swollen lingual tonsil. He sees me for 30 seconds and writes a prescription. I have to ask is it a lingual tonsil swelling? He asks how do I know that. I say I was a dental lab technician and know mouth anatomy. He roles his eyes says I need to stop smoking and leaves. No hello or goodbye. Wouldn't send my children to him

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Any issue and he throws antibiotics or narcotics at you. What a joke.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have seen this doctor a couple of times at the walk-in clinic; I now avoid this clinic. Clugston has to be the most unprofessional, uncaring, incompetent doctor I have ever seen. I came in with an infected cut on my arm, was about to take off my coat so he could see my arm and he said not to, was almost like he didn't want to touch me (I'm female). He looked at the cut, asked how it happened, told him it was from a cat. He said he hoped I "had killed the cat". He spends as little time as possible with patients, has an "I can't be bothered" attitude. Gave me a prescription for a cream that didn't clear up the infection. Second time he has prescribed something that didn't work. No idea how he is still able to practice medicine especially after reading the rest of the reviews ("intoxicated??"). He is rude and arrogant. Never again.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I had an experience with Clugston similar to the one I quote below that was posted on this page last month. "I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask hardly any questions.."

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Timothy Clugston's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "No rating for Clugston. Doorknob personality. Asked why I was there. I explained I had an inner ear infection in my right ear and pink eye and still had my 12 ..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Girl at the desk but very rushed Doctor! Love the fact that you get in right away but the Catch-22 is that unlike this comment you only get 50 character..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr clugston is on a huge power trip. Sure he'll throw a prescription at you. But if you ask any questions he gets incredibly defensive. If you're hoping to lear..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You people would complain about him not spending enough time with you today and tomorrow complain that wait times are too long. This is an extremely busy walk ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had no problems with this doctor. I give him 5 stars. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I like the doctor because somtimes he can be pretty helpful. But I do not like how they manage some things. I called them to verify there hours for my daughter ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I go in because I have a swollen lingual tonsil. He sees me for 30 seconds and writes a prescription. I have to ask is it a lingual tonsil swelling? He asks ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Any issue and he throws antibiotics or narcotics at you. What a joke. "

June 7, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen this doctor a couple of times at the walk-in clinic; I now avoid this clinic. Clugston has to be the most unprofessional, uncaring, incompetent doct..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an experience with Clugston similar to the one I quote below that was posted on this page last month. "I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in a..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you're looking for someone kind, helpful and knowledgable, this isn't your guy. T. Clugston, M.D., C.C.F.P., I figured someone with that many letters behind..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to see him at walk in clinic, and I was in and out in 2 minutes. I wasnt impressed with him as a dr., as he seemed rushed and never took the time to ask..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to see him at walk in for a cold and sore throat. He spent roughly 2 minutes with me which wasn't the problem. When I took my prescription to the pharmac..."

September 7, 2014