Ratings for Dr. Gregory M. Koons

If you are looking for a professional *DO NOT GO HERE* He seems nice and funny, but i really needed a professional. Someone who listen and show interest. I am not going there again!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

The man does not care. He is interested only in getting publicity.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

He no longer does OB FYI. I put a random rating to post it it won't let me comment otherwise

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Koons for over 25 years and he is by far the best doctor with the best care of any I have ever encountered. He is always up on the latest information and so often has instructed me on health trends before I hear about them on the national news. He has been right everytime. He and the staff are EXTREMELY caring and personable as well as right on target with the care and treatments. I believe he has saved my life a couple times. He delivered my two boys and worked with me through all my health issues. He is funny and natural and PROFESSIONAL! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I started seeing dr Koons when in was at George Mason and now work as a researcher at NASA Langley in Hampton, VA. I still drive all the way to NOVA to see him for my annual apts! I like doctors who are on top of their medicine but not extremely progressive- I don't want to be a test case but if something is new and proven then why not? I trust his knowledge and am impressed with his ability to stay up to date with his research! If you're completely serious about everything in life and want a doctor who is impersonal with beautiful tv screens in his office to distract you from the facet tht you're just a patient who needs to be entertained then Greg is not for you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Extreme lack of professionalism and respect for the patient. Made me feel bad about myself. Both Dr.Koons and the nurse were quick to make judgements.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr Koons is the best. Always up to date on the lastest info and treatments. I have been a patient for over 20 yrs. I was refered to him in 1987 for treatment of cervical dysplasia. He was one of the first Dr's in the area doing laser surgery. Haven't been to another OB/GYN since. He even noticed I had an enlarged liver (due to growing bloodclots)which had to be removed. He always goes above and beyond! Love that he takes his time and answers all my questions, I never feel rushed or unimportant. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Koons has been my GYN for about 15 years now. I recommend him whenever I get the chance. He is an outstanding doctor, with the best bed side manner ever!!! Wish he were still delivering babies so that I could recommend him to my friends of child bearing age!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I love Dr. Koons. He makes you forget why you are lying on that bed and his staff is really nice and professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Koon for 24 years now. HE IS THE BEST!!!! He is very knowledgeable and caring. As long as he is in business, I will be his patient. I will switch my insurance company and have for Dr. Koons. More Doctor should be personalbe like he is. Getting ready to make another appointment with him right now :).

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Gregory M. Koons's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1973)

Delta Dental