Ratings for Dr. Ruth Ann Buck

One of the best physicians I've had the pleasure of knowing. She listens and respects the people she sees. Rita S.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I find doctor very stupid phoney and wonder how someone like this can be a doctor, he treated me with clindamycin in pneumonia which is toxic drug and not prescribed for pneumonia and which increased suffering for a week until my wife called other internal medicine friend doctor to stop that ,inspire of so many calls he didn't answer our phone and forced us to come to office for making money . Changed drug and I never would recommend such a doctor even to my enemy .

Submitted October 9, 2014

She is a good person speaking out for MILLIONS of people you knew what she did and now your jumping on the band wagon yes she is having problems due to her cause so do the world a favor and help her stand beside and and quit your negative BS

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr Ruth Buck seen me last year when I was ready to hang it up! She gave me a new outlook on life. Very understanding, careful considerate of your health and cares for the treatment of people. I woudl recommend highly

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Dr. Ruth Ann Buck was our family doctor for years and for good reason. She would take the time to listen,Do here check up , analyze, order tests and come up with a proffesional diagnosis. This might take a hour or so but she got to the bottom of the problem and found a cure if possible. She did a lot of work for free to help the very i'll and I don't know of any other docter that would do this they just shove you thru in 5 or 10 min. and set the next appointment. Dr. Buck should be given an award for the work she did.Shame on those who did this to her with no cause.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

I don't care what anyone else thinks Dr. Buck is a amazing doctor if it wasn't for her my brother would not have lived as long as he did, she went out of her way to make sure her patients were well cared for. She is the only doctor I know who really cared about her patients. I think she got the raw end of the deal just because she cared too much, whats wrong with society now days noone seems to care about anyone but themselves, but not doctor Buck she is one of the few people who cared more about others then herself!!!! She gave her all in taking care of her patients and I'am truelly thankful for the time she gave my brother because if it wasn't for her he would not have lived as long as he did. I'm proud of her no matter what anyone says she is truelly a wonderful person and I have been so blessed to have the priviledge of having her be a part of my brothers life and mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Bucks for years. She helped me wean off fentanly after an accident a number of years ago. She was the only doctor in town who would help me when I moved back. She was a rare breed. She took time with her patients and she cared. The DEA doesn't like doctors who prescribe narcotics. She treated the sickest of the sick, helped many hospice patients and saw patients nobody else would care for. It's a tragic outcome for the many patients who cannot get the help they need. This war on drugs is preventing many good doctors from adequetly treating pain patients. On the one hand, the pain relief act requires doctors to treat pain. If they do, they fall under the long arm of the DEA. We are all victims of the government's intervention. I will continue to support her and hope for the best for the hundreds of patients she has helped.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

dr. ruth ann buck she was so kind to me as a patinte. i don't nothing to say about dr. ruth buck, she and alone with the lord jesus christ is why i am still alive today ,cause she did a m r i on me. thank you so dr. ruth ann buck. from alice hunt

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

I only saw Dr Buck once several years ago while on vacation in the area. My husband was very sick and we went to MedExpress. She took care of his sickness. I asked to be checked also because I did not want to come down with his illness. She discovered that I had EXTREMELY high blood pressure. It was high enough that I could have stroked out at any moment. She was kind enough to give me a couple of Toprol to hold me thru the weekend. She asked to come to her office the following week to check on my progress. The Toprol helped and she gave me enough medicine until I got back to California and could see a cardiologist. She also gave my daughter a flu shot when none were available in California. I greatly appreciate her care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

She is as useless as the day is long. She is under investigation for fraud and over medicates people instead of truly helping them.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Ruth Ann Buck's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1999)