Ratings for Dr. Benedetto P. Pellerito

I had a great visit with Dr. Pellerito he is very personable and conservative with treatment options. I am out of pain and very grateful to be a patient of Dr.Pellerito’s.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Wonderful outcome for my 84 year old mother. Had bone on bone arthritis knee pain. She is doing great after total knee replacement. She has memory issues, and he patiently explained to her, until she understood and agreed of her own accord. Good bedside manner. Excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

My arthitis of my knees were so bad I had trouble walking evento my mailbox and had resorted to a walker. He performed both of my knee replacements and I now am painfree. I am doing everthing I want and I thank Dr. Pellerito for his superb skills. He is an excellent surgeon. I WOULD HIGHY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great Doctor with excellent bedside manners. I broke my hip falling off a bike and fractured my hip. He fixed my hip and I have been able to return back to riding without any problems. He is a excellent surgeon I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Great doctor and good bedside manner. Did surgery with excellent outcome, and follow up!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2006