Ratings for Dr. Cherise Dyal

First visit to Dr. Dyal . . . favorably impressed. May have an edge over some patients because I am familiar with medical terminology. Dr. Dyal reviewed my X-rays in detail and to my satisfaction. Additionally, I found Dr. Dyal very approachable, both as a person and a physician. . . we share the same wicked sense of humor. Right now, the solution to my medical issues is still a work in progress but I am optimistic that my future dealings with Dr. Dyal will continue to be satisfactory.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Terrible. Doesn't diagnose you and talks to you in medical terms for 30 seconds. She doesn't seem to know drugs either. Relies on her ipad for medical info. Charged me 800 dollars for a 5 minute appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Dyal performed ankle surgery on me. I was released the same day. I went home and started to have shortness of breath. I went back to the emergency room. After having blood work done the ER doctor told me I was missing half of my blood supply. I found out later that I had bled out during surgery but Dr. Dyal sent me home anyway. I had to get two blood transfusions and almost didn't make it. She would never admit the mistake she made and while I was in the hospital she c ame and yelled at me for being there. I hope this review helps someone else. Do not go to her!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

DO NOT GO TO DR. DYAL. She has no courtesy towards her patients. I went back to her when my MRi report came she went over the report too fast as if I can understand all the medical terms when i asked her couple of questions she was getting irritated by them and started walking out of the room. she talks behind her patients. worst experience ever!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She overcharges half a thousands dollars for a VERY short appointment that doesn't help. She was barely able to give me a diagnosis. Talks crap about her patients behind their back. NEVER going back to her. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr.Dyal is the best ortho I have gone to. She repaired my torn bicep and it functions better then prior to my injury. My strength is coming along very well and I am very pleased with her surgical skills

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Two very successful shoulder operations. Doctor is always upbeat; always greeted with a smile. All questions are answered in detail. You never have the feeling the doctor is in a hurry to get to the next patient. I have been treated for other non-sugical orthopedic problems. All with the same success. This doctor is very talented. Highly recommended ...

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

i tore my biceps tendon(distal) which required surgery. Dr. Dyal was very knowledgable and went over all that was needed to be done. She is very professional and intelligent and caring about the pain i have been in. i have never been to a doctor that has been so caring about my needs. When explaining the condition of my tendon she kept it simple,anyone could understand it. She even drew diagrams of the tendons and the stitches used. As an drawing artist i noted she had artistic talent as well. We talked about other types of remedies and she covered all the bases of any questions i asked. I am happy that she was the doctor that treated me. -Frank

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

My daughter was very happy with Dr. Dyal. She was very nice and explained everything to the tee. Her staff was nice as well. We will definitely recommend Dr. Dyal.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Arrogant; condescending; does not like questions; not a good diagnostician and doesn't request MRIs, etc. to verify soft-tissue damage. If you ask too many questions she leaves the room and makes you wait even longer for her to return. Most of the staff is very nice & helpful but billing person is a nasty nightmare and makes many mistakes. One can easily wait 2-3 hours in the waiting room (and another hour or two once inside). She seems to think physical therapy is the solution for all injuries and has no compassion for pain at all and doesn't care to understand that physical therapy frequently worsens some problems. Do not go to her if you have more than one problem or injury because they will not be addressed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Cherise Dyal's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)