Ratings for Dr. Martin Breton

Best doc ever I should be in poor health because of my medical conditions but I am in perfect health thx doc

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Breton is a very good doctor, clearly extremely smart and on the ball. He goes the extra mile when this is needed, and he is on top of referrals, having his staff get to them same day. I've also had some prolo therapy done on my knee, which Dr. Breton does with great expertise. I had a great result.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

We have been going to Dr Breton for years, he is excellent. He listens, & refers when necessary. His receptionist Erica is very helpful and will do her best to fit you in on short notice. Dr Breton also has a very good relief Dr, Dr Thompson. She is a very good listener and very caring & helpful! Love the fact that it is a tight knit staff with very little turnover, they get to know you. Wish the office had a computer tho for a number of reasons, quick access to patients records, test results, X-rays etc, which I think is important. Nonetheless Dr Breton is a very good Dr with a quirky good sense of humour, which I like.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Breton fixed my tennis elbow with his prolotherapy. It was severe and it lasted years. I had tried physio and steroid injections among other things. None of them worked. All it took was 2 sessions. I am quite impressed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Breton has been a great resource to me and my family. In my job I utilize my hands and wrist a great deal. Over the years my wrist has become increasingly sore because of too much mobility. His prolotherapy injections have really helped me continue my work without the pain and increased mobility. Dr. Breton had also heard that my son was ill. He called me and met me and my son at the clinic after hours to diagnose him and provide a course of treatment. This is way above the call of duty. Thanks you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best thing I ever did was find Dr. Martin Breton. I was in chronic pain in my neck, lower back and shoulder after being rear ended 2 years ago. My physiotherapist did what he could for me, but after 1 year I was still in pain with severe daily headaches. My lawyer suggested Dr. Breton for prolotherapy. I found Dr. Breton to be knowledgeable and he discussed prolotherapy at length with its pros and cons. I went for it. First thing that happened is that my daily headaches went away. Over the next 6 months the rest of the pain slowly melted away. I am now back to normal.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Awesome doctor. He is very efficient and often seems serious, but actually really does care about me as a patient and has a good sense of humor. He knows his stuff, and works hard and efficiently to help.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

If one is looking for a Family Physician who keeps fully updated Dr Breton is great. He listens to you carefully and is flexible regarding treatment. He has a serious manner but is VERY compassionate! Great, friendly office staff and a comfortable office atmosphere.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Breton had been my Family Dr. for a number of years now. He is VERY intelligent, listens carefully to what I have to say, and keeps fully updated on medical conditions, pharmaceuticals and treatments options. He is currently certified to perform Prolotherapy which is being used to ease my back pain. The office is comfortable and clean and his 2 "receptionists" are always friendly and welcoming. . I have complete confidence in him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Been having knee pain for 3 years. Couldn't do much activity-wise. Friend of mind recommended prolotherapy with Dr. Breton as it really helped him. Heard it involved needles so was a bit dubious, but went. Really glad I did. Doing much better after 6 treatments - can hike again and may even try some tennis. Good guy. Clearly knows his stuff. Gives you your money's worth. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016