Ratings for Dr. Martin Breton

Dr. Breton is the first doctor I have ever had that treated me like a human being with my chronic pain. He does so much to help patients with fibromyalgia and other disorders. I was referred to him by a friend, and I have been grateful everyday since. His staff is wonderful and I am even more grateful that he referred me to his lovely wife. The Breton's are great people and really want to make your life better. Thank you Breton's!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I’ve been goin to Dr Breton for 4 yrs now, I had a major back surgery, which went fine but down the road I must have done something wrong, went and saw Dr Breton and he told me about prolotherapy, the thought of 40 to 50 needles all done my back sounded horrible but gave it a chance best decision in my life my back is almost 💯 better and I’m no longer on pain meds after 2 yrs very thankful That

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Breton. We are “young” seniors, but my husband had cancer, which was successfully treated, several years ago. Despite this, he is one of those folks who refuses to go see the doctor for annual check ups. Despite Dr. Breton’s repeated “reminders” to me to have my husband come in for a check up, my husband refused. Between Christmas and New Year, my husband got very ill with severe flu-like symptoms, to the point where I insisted we go to hospital. Still, he refused. The next evening, in desperation, I contacted Dr. Breton and informed him about my husband. Without hesitation, on his holiday, late in the evening, Dr. Breton told me to “wrap him up and put him in the car, I’ll meet you at my office in half an hour”. Dr. Breton did an examination and ordered blood work, telling my husband he had to go for the latter immediately the next morning, which he did. Two hours later, I got a call saying an ambulance was on it’s way for my husband, as his kidneys had stopped working. The ER doc told me I would have been a widow for the New Year had it not been for my Family Doctor going that extra mile. Dr. Breton literally saved my husband’s life. I am so grateful, I feel compelled to make this post in praise of Dr. Breton.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Breton has stuck with me through years of chronic pain. He is not afraid of difficult patients.  He cared so much that he learned to do prolotherapy to help people with joint and back pain, and even though I am in my 80s, I am doing so much better. I've been able to stay independent and living in my own home thanks largely to Dr. Breton.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Best doc ever I should be in poor health because of my medical conditions but I am in perfect health thx doc

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Breton is a very good doctor, clearly extremely smart and on the ball. He goes the extra mile when this is needed, and he is on top of referrals, having his staff get to them same day. I've also had some prolo therapy done on my knee, which Dr. Breton does with great expertise. I had a great result.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

We have been going to Dr Breton for years, he is excellent. He listens, & refers when necessary. His receptionist Erica is very helpful and will do her best to fit you in on short notice. Dr Breton also has a very good relief Dr, Dr Thompson. She is a very good listener and very caring & helpful! Love the fact that it is a tight knit staff with very little turnover, they get to know you. Wish the office had a computer tho for a number of reasons, quick access to patients records, test results, X-rays etc, which I think is important. Nonetheless Dr Breton is a very good Dr with a quirky good sense of humour, which I like.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Breton fixed my tennis elbow with his prolotherapy. It was severe and it lasted years. I had tried physio and steroid injections among other things. None of them worked. All it took was 2 sessions. I am quite impressed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Breton has been a great resource to me and my family. In my job I utilize my hands and wrist a great deal. Over the years my wrist has become increasingly sore because of too much mobility. His prolotherapy injections have really helped me continue my work without the pain and increased mobility. Dr. Breton had also heard that my son was ill. He called me and met me and my son at the clinic after hours to diagnose him and provide a course of treatment. This is way above the call of duty. Thanks you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best thing I ever did was find Dr. Martin Breton. I was in chronic pain in my neck, lower back and shoulder after being rear ended 2 years ago. My physiotherapist did what he could for me, but after 1 year I was still in pain with severe daily headaches. My lawyer suggested Dr. Breton for prolotherapy. I found Dr. Breton to be knowledgeable and he discussed prolotherapy at length with its pros and cons. I went for it. First thing that happened is that my daily headaches went away. Over the next 6 months the rest of the pain slowly melted away. I am now back to normal.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017