Ratings for Dr. Alethea Correa

Best GP I've ever had! Highly recommended and greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Have been a patient of Dr. Correa for about 5 years. She is very patient and knowledgeable. She is a very busy doctor but still makes times to see patients during evenings and weekends (which a lot of doctors don't do). I have never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. Her assistant Jennifer is so lovely! Even though I have moved over an hour away I still come back to see Dr. Correa. Would recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Correa is an exceptional physician. She is extremely friendly, kind and patient. Dr. Correa takes great care of my family and my wife and I feel very luck to have her. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor! B. Gates

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Correa took over my family from Dr. Pang. First visit, went in with a question about my breast and was immediately referred to a surgeon and mammogram. Within the course of 5 weeks from first seeing Dr. Correa, I have been diagnosed with breast cancer and surgery August 29. Had it not been for her knowledge, attention and compassion....I might still be waiting for appointment with a surgeon. I will be forever in her debt for catching this fast. Great first visit.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Shes Amazing!!!! Takes time to listen very knowledgeable very good with patients

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Excellent doctor! She really knows her stuff. Her bedside manner is impeccable! she really takes the time to listen to me

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to a walk-in clinic at One Care Medical Clinic in Scarborough and had really bad experience with Dr. Alethea Correa. She's very INSENSITIVE and RUDE! Very condescending! On top of that, she misdiagnosed me saying I have a sinus infection. I knew she made a mistake so I went for a second opinion. It turns out I had an acute bronchitis! If you happen to go to this clinic and it's Dr. Alethea Correa, RUN. Look for another walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

She been our family physician for years & is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Love her. Best Doctor ever. Only been with her for 5 years... wish i found her sooner. she is honest, patient and considerate. Would never leave her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I've been with Dr. Correa for about 15 years and continue with her even though she's moved her practice quite far of a drive for us. She's an excellent dr - I always feel respected and listened to. She's great with my kids, does all kinds of extras to help out my family when we needed it, and always remembers all of my own issues without my file on hand. She's personable and is able to quickly recommend referrals for specific problems. I'm thankful for her and appreciate her a lot. :)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015