Ratings for Dr. Wayne O'Brien

Useless pill pusher I will never go and see him again

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

he is not thorough,he appears to be UN-interested and unconcerned about patient's well being.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Pill pusher...medical board should review his abilities....he left me with an opened wound that he punctured...and went on to other people....finally handed me a diaper to stop the bleeding....pick one of the younger dr at the clinic...

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

This guy gives Doctors a bad name. I am deathly allergic to penicillin and he prescribed it to me. Twice. After reading my chart. And after I told him I am allergic. Really, really bad, horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Very rude. I would never make another appointment to see him ever again. STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU CAN AVOID HIM!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I call hime the "No Touch Doctor". I have been seeing him now since I moved to CBS in 2000. I see him mainly to get prescriptions filled or to get a sick note for work. If I have seen hime 25 times in 10 years he has yet to put a finger on me...can diagnose by looking at you. Easy to get an appointment....calls in 5-6 people at a time to separate rooms...I have timed him...usually less than 3 mins spent with each patient. If you arrive at the clinic and there is 25 people ahead of you.....DON'T WORRY....!....you will be in to see him and back out...standing in front of the Pharmacist with your prescription in less than 30 mins. For anything serious...go elsewhere. If you see him on a Monday....then you go back to see him Wednesday of the same week he won't recognize you....try it!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

He has a terrible bedside manner. Went to him for a flu shot, he never even cleaned the injection site with an alcohol wipe, then after he gave me the needle, stuck his finger over the spot instead of putting a bandaid, or something a little mnore hygenic, on for pressure. He's in-and-out, and he's rude. To him, you're just another patient. Don't know why he became a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I spoke with the staff about this man, he's very rude, inconsiderate, and sometime's hostile towards female patients. Apparently, that's just his demeanor, but it doesn't mean that i have to subject myself to it. I'd skip this doctor if your female!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

GRUMPY, POOR BEDSIDE MANOR NOT INTERESTED IN THE REASON FOR THE VISIT, BUT ABLE TO GET YOUR MCP NUMBER AND NAME CORRECT FOR BILLING.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007