Ratings for Dr. Fernando Molina

Dr. Molina has been my doctor; as well as, my 45 year old Downs Syndrone son,and his 47 year old brother for many years. He is very familiar with all of us and takes up time to discuss our many issues. My Downs Syndrone son feels very comfortable with him and has done exceptionally well under his care. We never have to wait to see him for very long. His staff is very friendly and recognizes me when I call the office. Many times he has given my family; as well as others, free samples of the medicine he has prescribed, and when appropriate...allowed us to use generic brands to save money. I am 100% satisfied with his performance as our family physician.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Molina does not listen and does not remember folks from one appointment to the next, even with notes. He spends a lot of time throughout the day meeting with pharmaceutical sales representatives and evidently sprays meaningless prescriptions that do not relate to your ailment. My wife is a fitness instructor. We all went through a bout with pneumonia. My wife went to Dr. Molina and he gave her an antacid instead of an antibiotic. She is horribly ill now and we're having to look for a new doctor to get her treated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Fernando Molina's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1985)