Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Rychlik

PATIENT BEWARE!! Susan Rychlik was one of the rudest people I have come across. She was inconsiderate, rude and very unprofessional. I will be making a formal complaint against her unethical and careless medical practices.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Very Knowledge of traditional medicine and alternative medicine. Has helped my 97 yr old mother maintain her health. Data oriented--likes to verify information with tests showing improvement. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Very helpful, spent a lot of time listening and answering questions. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

She is WoNDERFUL! Understanding and willing to put the time in to really haedle your medical issues

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

She was not very helpful with my medications and dismissed me from her care when I consulted a specialist about the treatment she gave me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Susan J. Rychlik's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "PATIENT BEWARE!! Susan Rychlik was one of the rudest people I have come across. She was inconsiderate, rude and very unprofessional. I will be making a formal c..."

September 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=41987'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014