Ratings for Dr. Neil James

Not Just a Doctor, Truly cares. He is an amazing person and Doctor. Heidi, Deidre and the rest of the staff are unbelievable at there jobs. Just A++ all around

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. James is excellent. He really listens to my children and answers all questions. He is also very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

The staff and Dr James truly care for you. Steve Downey.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great family doctor for many years. One thing we notice is that staff are not able to get follow-up appts in a reasonable time with specialists. We are not sure where the problem lies. However, staff are friendly and do not mind us calling to check the status on matters. These are all good people with kindness and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Most amazing doctor. Won't find a better more caring doctor anywhere.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Great demeanor, very knowledgeable, and a great advocate for your health. You can tell he cares at each visit! Has been my doc for many years, and will be for many to come. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I would never have made it through some very personal issues without the compassion and understanding of Dr. James and his staff. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. James is the best Dr. I can't recommend him more highly. Staff are very helpful too. If you need to see him, you can always get an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr James has been our family doctor for years. We followed him to his Dundas office because he has been so great with our children and my wife and I. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

My family has been going to Dr James for a couple of years now. I really like his manner - he is gentle, down-to-earth and very approachable. I respect that if he doesn't know something, he will say so and refer to someone who does, or look things up (rare in a doctor, in my experience - many just act like they know everything, even if they don't). We never have any problem getting in when we need to and I find that he takes his time when we're in his office. We never feel rushed, even when we've been squeezed in. I find the office staff to be competent and friendly. A small complaint with the phone system - it can be hard to get through and I don't like that people in the waiting room can hear the phone messages being played - but that is my only criticism. I would recommend Dr James to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011