Ratings for Dr. Anthony K. Njapa

Don't be a Heroin addict and you won't have to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Njapa is a terrible doctor. More often than not he writes the wrong prescription, told me that he was dropping me as a patient so that he could make room for people with better insurance and make more money. Wouldn't wean me off my prescription then forgot to call in the perscrition that would make my withdrawals easier. Called the office for 2 days trying to get my prescription, no one would call me back. This is the worst medical experience I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Nice guy, and great staff. Not a judgemental type either. Always into exam room within 15 mins of signing in, and out the door again at most 35 min total. Definitely a benchmark of how doctors should be. Also, movies in waiting area are a nice touch in case of the anomalous long wait on a busy day. I got kicked out of my primary care physicians office due to a despicable doctor there, and was able to get in to see Njapa immediately that day, and take care of my needs promptly and efficiently...

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Anthony K. Njapa's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)