Ratings for Dr. Stewart Kennedy

He is more interested in personal politics than his patients. Stay clear of this guy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I have been seeing him for almost 30 years and I am very disappointed with last 2 visits...felt like he was brushing off my concerns ..he used to listen

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

The secretary at his office is unbelievably rude! She was very short with me and hung up on me so I had to call again to figure out when my appointment was.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I've never been so shaken by a Dr as I experience with this man. I call the police when I got home to get advice . This man has mental issues and needs help. Dr Kennedy you should be ashamed of yourself . I will file a complaint with the medical board in the morning. Shame on you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Sad but true. Dr. Kennedy no longer takes the time to listen to his patients. He is judgmental and opinionated and has very political biased views. He has expanded his services to include Nurse Practioners who are in my opinion much preferred to see for an appointment than the Dr. himself. If I could change Family Doctors I certainly would but unfortunately the 'system' doesn't allow for the option.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

This man left me struggling for the last ten years. He refused to listen to my complaints telling me I was a nut and didn't want to work. He never took me seriously after an injury. As a result a tumor grew to the size of a grape in my head. I have injuries that were never diagnosed at the time of my accident because he just brushed me off. He's become judgmental and his attitude has cost me dearly. I don't hear too much positive anymore when his name comes up. His ego has overtaken his abilities to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Kennedy has been my doctor since I was born and for my son since he was born. He is great for the yearly checkups and standard stuff but as he is very difficult to get in to see in a timely matter this is all I have ever really used him for. His new office is conveniently located and has much better parking (but is paid parking now). I also have seen they are now offering Nurse Practitioner appointments (same or next day) so his clinic will be more accessible even if he isn't. Also, there is a new secretary at the new location!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Very little confidence in this Dr.His receptionist is like others said earlier very rude.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr kennedy has been my family doctor for 19 years, he is caring and efficient but hard to get a hold of fastly. My pharmasist can't even get a hold of them to refill my prescription, also the receptionist Allison rudely hangs up often and its rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Kenned is awsome! Very kind and knowledgeable. His receptionist on the other hand - the most ignorant rude witch I have ever had to deal with!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014