Ratings for Dr. Stewart Kennedy

Sad but true. Dr. Kennedy no longer takes the time to listen to his patients. He is judgmental and opinionated and has very political biased views. He has expanded his services to include Nurse Practioners who are in my opinion much preferred to see for an appointment than the Dr. himself. If I could change Family Doctors I certainly would but unfortunately the 'system' doesn't allow for the option.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

This man left me struggling for the last ten years. He refused to listen to my complaints telling me I was a nut and didn't want to work. He never took me seriously after an injury. As a result a tumor grew to the size of a grape in my head. I have injuries that were never diagnosed at the time of my accident because he just brushed me off. He's become judgmental and his attitude has cost me dearly. I don't hear too much positive anymore when his name comes up. His ego has overtaken his abilities to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Kennedy has been my doctor since I was born and for my son since he was born. He is great for the yearly checkups and standard stuff but as he is very difficult to get in to see in a timely matter this is all I have ever really used him for. His new office is conveniently located and has much better parking (but is paid parking now). I also have seen they are now offering Nurse Practitioner appointments (same or next day) so his clinic will be more accessible even if he isn't. Also, there is a new secretary at the new location!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Very little confidence in this Dr.His receptionist is like others said earlier very rude.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr kennedy has been my family doctor for 19 years, he is caring and efficient but hard to get a hold of fastly. My pharmasist can't even get a hold of them to refill my prescription, also the receptionist Allison rudely hangs up often and its rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Kenned is awsome! Very kind and knowledgeable. His receptionist on the other hand - the most ignorant rude witch I have ever had to deal with!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Kennedy is a great doctor. He is very thorough, understanding, and honest....although, he is very difficult to get into. I'd also like to add, that his secretary Allison, is horrible. She is incredibly rude, and very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Kennedy has been my GP/Family doctor since I was a kid. He is one of those Doctors who is always very thorough- not the 1 issue only revolving door type Dr. Is he hard to get into? Yes - standard in Thunder Bay. But once you see him, he will take whatever time is necessary to help you. His practice is also part of a clinic that allows for more urgent care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been going to Dr Kennedy for over 15 years and I can honestly say that he is the greatest doctor - he treats me when appropriate and sends out referrals to specialists when necessary. I completely trust his judgement and have found him to be very thorough with his examinations. He is extremely caring and warm, and always takes the time to make me feel comfortable and reassured. The office staff is also very helpful so I am not sure what all the fuss is about on here! Everyone just needs to realize that working in healthcare in Canada is an extremely busy environment so they are just trying to ensure that everyone is getting the care that they need and deserve.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Kennedy's for the last 20 years. He delivered our 2 boys and he has been helpful. However, something seems to have changed with him in the past 2 years. He is consistently angry and condesending now. I have a herniated disk in my back and I'm under considerable pain. Even when presented with facts (mri, specialist reports) he routinely brushes off my pain. As it turns out, I need surgery... And, his sister Allison has to be the ****iest individual that I have ever met. I know that the practice is busy, but the anger and rudeness from her is way over the line.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011