Ratings for Dr. Alfie Beshay

Rude and Unhelpful. Refuses to listen and happily speaks down to people

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My Family Dr. sent me in to Dr. Beshay to wear a 24 hour bp monitor in Feb. I wore it. Dr. Beshays secetarie said my Family Dr. would have results in one month. I returned to him one month later with no results. Come Aug my family dr had no results from this dr. My family dr called me in to see if I could get results from this dr as him and his secaterie had no way of getting them. Dr. Beshays secaterie had told my Dr that Dr Beshay had to sign the results and send them. After me sending not one but two Emails <myself> They finally released my results and faxed them to my dr. Dr. Beshays had called and said that they had found my results now that was in Sept. Way too long for results. I am not a happy patient with this dr. or his secaterie. If you want results E=MAIL this Dr right away

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

my husband, John Butler was in the office today for a follow up with Dr. Beshay on tests he had completed, The Doctor was very thorough and explained everything in terms that were very easy to understand. He took time to ask if my husband had any other questions or health concerns. His manner was open and friendly and didn't feel like he was being rushed out of the office. I would highly recommend Dr. Beshay to friends or relatives seeking knowledgeable and open medical advice. I would be happy to use him if needed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Staff at the Welland emergency who work with this man , warned my family that he was very difficult to deal with . He refused nurses request to provide pain management to my father who had been in agony and requesting help for two days. We were not aloud to bring in pain prescription from home, so my father had suffered in pain for two days. He would not speak to us about his reasoning to leave my father in pain and brushed us off and said we were emotional. Several nurses asked him to write orders for medication. We will be reporting his neglect to public health realtions and I urge you to as well. What do sick people with no advocates do under his care ? It's very scary in my oppinion.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

would never recommend him to anyone. ever. horrible to patients, does not follow up

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

The worst doctor I have ever had to deal with, rude to patients and his own staff. Horrible bedside manner and staff is rude. I do not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Had appointment for 8:30 am, waited till 10:30. I left!!! Rude receptionist, dirty office. I can see why there is a high staff turn over.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Too busy. Does not follow up and does not answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

this doctor knows nothing of what he should. He treated my family as if we were stupid and didn't know anything about our own health -- he corrected my mother when she said she was having angina attacks - stating that it was just anxiety pains since the heart test didn't show angina, and then a week later reviewed the results again and said it was. He needs to go back to school and learn some compassion and people skills especially.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

My mother is over 80 - he pretty well wrote her off - told her she had to go into assisted care - she is a strong woman - he took her confidance away - I do not recommend him for seniors.I grieve his care!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011