Ratings for Dr. Kenyon R. Behrens

Dr Behrens has been my Dr for years .I have recommended family and friends to him.Unfortunately his front receptionists named Susie is very rude and has no customer service skills.That is very sad.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Best Dr around. He and his nurse are a great team and very caring.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I waited incredibly too long to just fill out paperwork. His office is a clinic and is run inefficiently. I never got to see the doctor and arrive 10 minutes prior to my appointment. I left due to long wait time. I waited approximately 40 minutes just to get the new patient paper work. This is unacceptable! I was told after completing the paperwork it would be an additional 45 minutes to be called and put in another room. This is not how you process patients. I can't seem to find a Primary Care physician in El Paso that has a pleasant staff or office atmosphere. Nor can I find one that the wait is less than 1 hour. I felt like cattle being herded in the office and the waiting room was not well cleaned.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Best Doctor around. Very knowledgeable and experienced. He takes care of business and cares and loves his patients. He and his clinic are very efficient. Test are run and results are available the next day (lab work) cultures are available in a timely manner and get reviewed by the doctor. There is a system in place to get reviewed. If you want an efficient cllinic and a caring doctor--tis is the one!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

very very good and caring doctor.very thorough,the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Kenyon R. Behrens's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1980)

Healthspring