Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Bell

I would not allow this man to treat my dog, if I had a dog. I was referred to him by a VA clinic, and I was not with him for more than a few minutes when he informed me that because I was referred by the VA I would not get the best of care. I asked him if he meant because I was a VA patient he would not treat me as well. After humming and hawing for a few seconds he said something like the VA did not cooperate with him. I mentioned that I used the VA for my medicine because there was a cost savings and he informed me that I could use my Medicare and still get my meds through the VA. I pointed out that I saved on out of pocket money through the VA and his reply was you get what you pay for. It was quite obvious that his primary concern was the fact that he could collect more from Insurance than the set amount that the VA would pay him. At the end of this visit he informed that he would only act as a consultant in my case, and asked me where I wanted his notes to be sent. I would not allow this man to consult for the dog that I do not have. I will find a doctor, and not just a man with MD after his name.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

very bad bed side manner,always with an attitude,would not send anyone to him to be seen by him,my opinion hes in the wrong business.VERY RUDE.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey L. Bell's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company