Ratings for Dr. Eileen R. Lilley

I had a freak accident of pancake batter getting into my eye and under my contact on Memorial Day weekend. I went to an urgent care and they addressed the immediate risk and then I saw Dr. Lilly that Monday morning. By the time I arrived in her office, I had an ulcer on my eye size of a pinhead. She put me on an every half hour drop system of a compound drug for a number of days and then backed off to every hour over a number of days. Her treatment stopped the ulcer from spreading into my field of vision and the scar that remains does not affect my vision. She was really friendly and was very competent. I would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I just want to reply to the last comment. As an Ophthalmic Technician I am very insulted by this comment. All ophthalmic technicians are properly trained in writing out accurate eyeglass as well as medical prescriptions. It is actually the easiest part of our job. We are trained on a multitude of equipment, machinery, instilling eye drops, and assisting on surgeries, but you don't trust us to write an accurate eyeglass prescription? Do not forget that although it is uncommon, doctors are humans as well, and they are capable of making mistakes as well. The Eye Specialists have an amazing reputation in the eye care community and the techs that work there all have many years experience doing what they where trained to do.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I left the exam with an uneasy feeling because Dr. Lilley gave her technician responsibility for writing the prescription. I did not fill the prescription because I had some concern about possible inaccuracies.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Eileen R. Lilley's Credentials

• Chinese

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgewater, NJ