Ratings for Dr. ROBERT L. Hetzel

Mediocre ..he seems rather stiff..spends most of the appointment on his computer

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Hetzel is an excellent physician. He takes the time to listen then follows through with sound medical advice and care. He is a trusted resource.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I was repeatedly LIED to by Dr. Hetzel's nurse, Barbara, who erroneously brought me in for THREE appointments that I did not need, saying Dr Hetzel said so. When I asked the dr, he said no, and if it happens again, to *insist* upon talking to him and hang up - his words exactly!!! She AGAIN intercepted the message, called me at home, LIED and said she talked to him!! Again, she did not!! I have been going here for 10 years because of a condition and have always cringed when dealing with her because she is SO RUDE! I had to inform the practice manager of this completely UNETHICAL behavior!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. ROBERT L. Hetzel's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1999)