Ratings for Dr. Farzad Nabatian

I have nothing but wonderful words to say about Dr. Nabatian. He is a terrific doctor. Very caring and professional. He is patient and genuinely cares about his patients. Dr. Nabatian I want to thank you for your excellent service. My daughter and I are fine and you played a big role in that. I wholeheartedly recommend this Dr. As well as I recommend ODA.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Nabatian has been my OB/GYN for 10+ years. He performed an emergency medical operation, saving my tube and I was able to become pregnant with my baby girl. He checked on me during labor frequently, checked in with nurses and made sure my baby and I were comfortable and okay. Dr. Nabatian is very experienced. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Doctor Nabatian delivered my baby via C-section in 1995 he did a great job she was born 2 pounds 6 ounces and today she is 18 years old going to college and wants to become an OBGYN .Doctor Nabatian was always at my bedside throughout my entire hospital stay and my follow up care was excellent . I never got the time to truly say thank you but I want the world to know "YOU ARE THE BEST" god bless you your family and staff always Janice King R.N. ( MJHS).

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

Dr Nabatian has been my OB/GYN for over 20 years, he has dilivered both my children. He has helped me with all gynecological and obstetric situation a women can go through. Being a diabetic and pregnant is not an easy task, but with his support and guidance both my children were born under 7 lbs and very healthy, that is amazing because all babies born from a diabetic mom are usually 10 lbs or more and or sick. I dont know what I would do if I cannot see him anymore. I will follow him until the end of the world. I trust and respect him emensly.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

This is my second time using Dr. Nabatian. Terrific doctor, very personalized care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Excellent! I had a smooth delivery and he was great!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Farzad Nabatian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)