Ratings for Dr. Beverley Jackson

Beverley jackson is very intelligent and punctual,helpful..she is very knowledgeable doctor...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Jackson is the best Doctor I ve ever had. I fist went to her at 7 months pregnant and she's been amazing since then and I've been her patient for 14 years already. I ve had a great struggle with depression and Dr.Jackson is my greatest supporter and I wouldn't change her as my doctor ever. I don't know about these post but Dr.Jackson is a knowledgeable and very caring and listens to what I'm going threw and has been the greatest support and I appreciate her patients and consideration for me always. Dr.Jackson is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Chose Dr. Jackson as I wanted to have my first baby at Sunnybrook and she was affiliated. Her office was also on the subway line and close to my work, which would make appointments easier. Saw Dr. Jackson for a couple of visits and that was it. We started pre-natal appointments and found out that I must have the GBS test done prior to birth. Called her office to make the appointment only to find out I missed the window for the glucose test. When Dr. Jackson saw me at this appointment her comment was...we were wondering what happened to you, you just disappeared." Maybe if your office had called to make an appointment... Another comment was"I'm glad it stayed in there" referring to my baby...who says that? I went back to her office for the baby's first check-up after birth. I had issues with latching and she said a nurse in her office would come in and check it out as she had knowledge in this area. I sat in her office for 1/2 hour before leaving...and there was no one at the front desk either. She left a voice message later that day stating that the nurse had left for the day and she didn't know. I didn't bother going back to her and found a pediatrician for my baby as I was done with her. She left a voice message asking how my baby was and wanted a follow up appointment. She left another voice message a few days later stating that she never heard back from me and she was authorized to call CAS to report me if I didn't call her back. I never called her and she never called me back. She is a horrible doctor with no bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Every time I saw her , she was a different person. I went in her office the day I found out on the ultrasound I lost my baby. She was very inconsiderate and cold. Her staff had a smile on. Even when I left the office in tears . They showed no respect or any feelings. I don't recommend her to anyone. Lots of caring doctors out there. That show a little more respect in these types of situations.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I encountered Dr Jackson through thr Family Way Clinic when I had my first child. She was very informative and empathetic when answering my questions. She really took the time to explain things to me, and make sure I felt comfortable. I only saw her a half dozen times, but whenever I saw her I felt relieved to be in such good care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr.Jackson has taken very good care of me. She is very smart and knows a lot about medicine. She has taken the time to discuss my issues with other doctors and to call me with results. I recommed to anyone needing a good, strong doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I have been a patient of hers for more than 10 years. Dr. Jackson is a knowledgeable, intelligent doctor. I believe that she would probably be a good person to have as your doctor if you are having a baby because I have heard her say that she really enjoys that aspect of her work. As a day-to-day family doctor for adults though her "bedside manner" leaves much to be desired. She is not a warm, empathetic person. She is the kind of person who looks after her own health assiduously and has a lot of will power, and does not have any understanding or patience for those who struggle with the will power to eat right, exercise, etc. Since people often go to see a doctor when something is wrong and they need understanding and support, this lack of kindness on her part can be a real problem. If you are at all sensitive, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I agree with the poster who suggested that Dr. Jackson is a mixed bag. She is very professional and knowledgeable, but this can sometimes make her seem cold and patronizing. She has helped us birth two children and when she delivered my baby, I really did see her "in her element". She is great in a crisis, again her levelheadedness (which can come off as reserved or cold) is great when there is a stressful diagnosis. Overall, I think she is an effective doctor. However, I will also agree with another patient that if you are looking for understaning and empathy, (to be coddled), then this is not a good doctor for you. Her manner is all-business and very brusque.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

So far one of the best doctors in Ontario. Very nice and understanding,I am very happy that she was the one that delivered my baby.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

wet to her with first pregnancy and found her staff rude and foudn her very dismissive. I woud have to ask her about test results which she would lose and forget. The worst was when I called for a 6 week follow up appoinment after having my baby and first she cancelled with me and then when I got to re-book her office told me they had no idea who I was. I never went back....we refer to her as Dr. Quackson

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011