Ratings for Dr. Ellen J. Braunstein

Ridiculous wait time for a 2 minute check up where she squeezed my shoulders and asked random questions. People were waiting 2 hours, mostly very elderly. Bits apparent that she is all about the insurance $$. Stay away

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

It's nice to know there are real drs left in medicine!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

This doctor was referred to me by my friend who has MS. Dr. Braunstein is an expert on MS. She got me in the right medication and I am so grateful. She takes lots of time yo explain things to me so I am not so frightened. I know that if anything goes wrong she will be there to make me better! I had another doctor who just prescribed. Even if nothing changes in my treatment, I always feel good about my visit and secure that I'm in the best hands !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I went to her 14 yrs ago and than again 3 weeks ago. When she uses medical terminology I asked her what that meant in English and she told me in terms I understood. She found what was causing my headaches and believe me I am grateful. She is approachable to talk because if she wasn't I wouldn't go to her. I need someone to tell me whats wrong and she pulls no punches.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

This physician's bedside manner made me very nervous as a new patient experiencing unexplained seizures. When my Brain Scan/MRI results came back "abnormal" and she explained the situation to me by rattling-off “neuro-medical” jargon terminology. When I returned to her office a second time and insisted on knowing what was "abnormal" with my brain, she stated that she "would not speculate" and therefore provided me with no information or a follow-up plan.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Not easily approachable. Doctor can sometimes make rude comments, whether she means it that way or not.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Ellen J. Braunstein's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners