Ratings for Dr. Louise Perlin

Outstanding person, compassionate, can’t imagine going through what I did with anyone else,

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

I've been in this Country since 2000, I met lots of doctors and specialists, and today I had my first appointment with Dr.Perlin , and it was such a pleasure; she is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is very knowledgeable, and she especially cared about my over-all health, she is a fantastic person and an even better doctor, there’s a noticeable difference between her and most doctors I have had the displeasure of meeting. She took her time to answer all my questions and gave me valuable answers. She is an amazing doctor and a better human being. Fatima Allawi

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

I've seen Dr. Perlin once. She saw me about 10 minutes after my appointment time. She was thorough, asking many questions and combing through my medical history. She seemed to be very knowledgeable and didn't attempt to find problems where there were none. However, I found her to be impatient and abrupt. At one point, she interrupted me as I was just about to tell her what she interrupted me to find out. But I would take a somewhat rude competent doctor over a friendly incompetent doctor any day. I would see her again if referred.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

She is not up to date and constantly pushes her husbands clinic for pain rather than proper treatment

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Greatest Rheumatoid Doc I have been a patient of. Cares about overall health and well being not just RA or specific condition. Have worked with her for 15 years plus and although I live in another city, I would not change my doc for anything.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

only one was to find out anything - ask ask ask !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have had arthritis gout swelling of joints, you name it. I also have high blood pressure. I have seen Dr Perlin numerous times over the years with no success. I went to the Mayu clinic and they found the problem with one visit. My blood pressure medication. A change to another brand has made the world of difference. This , as I was told, is quite common. Years of pain and agony, finally a solution. I feel that your doctors should have been well aware of this problem. I have not been to St. Mike's in a couple of years, things might have changed. I find it hard to believe the other ratings. My experience was opposite. The visits I had were short and any solution or help was never offered. The training staff were excellent but were shut down if they tried to expand on the conversation.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Perlin is simply fantastic, she is the most wonderful Doctor. She is patient, caring, and just an overall great person. I absoloutly enjoy every visit with her as i always feel cared for. I just wish every Doctor was like her. Im so lucky to have her part of my life. She's just so Lovely.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I' ve had her for a long time and I'm happy with her treatment although I'm doing a lot better than first diagnosed ....................

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr Perlin is an excellent doctor!!! She is very patient and takes time with her patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014