Ratings for Dr. Gail T. Schoenau

My husband and I have used Dr. Schoenau for several years now and we are both very happy with her and her staff. She is able to work us into her schedule if we really need to come in and her advise and meds have always worked. We have also recommended her to friends and they are pleased with her as well.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I just found this Dr. from 4 years ago. The worst most horrible Dr. My colon closed from being spastic. Gail only gave me a 'limited' colonoscopy & told me nothing! She performed the procedure in an outpatient Irvine Ctr that did not take BC. I didn't know until the 5K bill came. While in the Irvine surgery ctr the nurse could not get the IV in & dug in my arm several times until I was shaking and crying. The Dr. did nothing and became agitated with me. I've had many IV's, never had this happen. This doctor is very calm. Therefore, 'appears' in control. She is not. My colon closed completely after her procedure; 3 weeks later could not walk and almost died. Gail would not take my calls. I was referred to a good Hoag Gstro Dr.who put me in the Hospital right away & fixed me; gave me a stool softener for everyday & to be on it for life. But fixed. Don't trust Gail. Still, I think about how incompetent Gail is & it disgusts me she has a medical degree & I paid her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Gail T. Schoenau's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Beach, CA