Ratings for Dr. Jeff Margolian

Would strongly not recommend, he tried to sell me two unnecessary root canals to be performed by an associate on molars that I was not experiencing any issues with. It's several years later and still no issues with either teeth.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I regret not going earlier. Everyone was friendly and helpful It helped me that they bill your insurance instead of making you pay upfront. The receptionist Alex even offered to watch my daughter which was extra sweet. Now my husband is going too and is happy also. He has always feared dentist so this is a bonus for us!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Jeff Margolian and his whole team. They are all awesome!! I was afraid of going to the dentist and now I have an amazing smile. I got the free bleaching promotion and get compliments instead of hiding my mouth with my hand when I spoke because I was so embarrassed. My husband goes there too since he knows that if I went, anybody can go! They are awesome

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Great dentist, very knowledgeable, professional. Always patient explaining my tooth conditions and the treatment options. I am very happy about what he has done for me.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Margolian since I was a kid with my parents. Now I go and bring my own children. He has always been good with me and my kids think he is great too. We love Alex the receptionist since she can talk about anything and everything. Esther the hygienist loves kids and is good with all ages. I love the relaxing atmosphere of the office.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Margolian office for the past twenty two years. He has always been attentive to all my dental needs and loves to explain anything that I have and he alwaysmakes sure that I understand. He referred me to an oral surgeon for my wisdom teeth. He knows there could be swelling and pain with wisdom teeth and he prefers for a specialist to do it. His hygienists have always been friendly. His receptionist is always happy. I can see when I am there that the rest of the patients are treated like family. My whole family goes there. My children look forward to their appointments. My husband was scared of the dentist and would never go to one. Now he also happily goes and regrets not starting earlier. I have seen Alex, the receptionist babysitting patient's babies while they are getting their dental treatment. She loves babies and the moms are always grateful. He follows the fee guide that all the dentist have so we have never had an issue with billing but we are grateful that they bill the insurance for you since it is easier for us.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Definitely would NOT recommend this dentist. I visited Dr. Margolian to get a full mouth of x-rays to check on cavities and the status of my wisdom teeth. I had recently gotten one wisdom tooth removed, and I wanted to make sure that no other wisdom teeth were coming in to avoid any surprises. Well, Dr. Margolian looked at me for a total of 50 seconds, and told me that I had some cavities and nothing more. 2 weeks later, I was in a dental emergency office getting another wisdom tooth extracted. I called the office to ask about the status of my other two wisdom teeth and was rudely spoken to by the secretary, Alex. Also, I was billed 450 in total for useless information! They also ran out of time for my cleaning and told me to reschedule and come back! I have a very busy schedule, and that is hard for me to take more time off work to go back. Office was filthy as well!

Submitted June 3, 2014

I have been visiting Dr. Margolian for years now and he is just the most incredible dentist. He is always sure to make me feel comfortable and has a magical touch when applying needles. The staff in his office are always friendly, they hygienist is great and the Doctor always has an answer to whatever question that I may have! I live in Waterloo now but still make the trip to see Dr. Margolian and trust me that it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Although the receptionist and hygienist seemed nice, the fact is the office is gross and I would not go there again. I'm used to clean, state of the art facilities and this was like going to someone's dirty old house, dust in the corners and dirt on the bases of the machines. I too think my insurance was also over billed leaving me with a larger deductible than usual.

Submitted January 2, 2013

I had a very bad experience at this office. Even though I'd had my teeth cleaned 6 months prior at another dentist, they said I had to come back for a 2nd appoint as my teeth needed so much work they couldn't finish in the alotted time....although they spent much of that time talking about all of their various services instead of cleaning my teeth, which they counted as cleaning time. They ended up going over the cleaning units limit of my insurance and tried to make me pay, even though I'd explicitly said I could only have done what was covered by my plan. They also sent the claim to the wrong insurance company, and then had to re-send a form to my ins company, and forged my signature on that document. I agree with other reviewers that the office was dirty, and I would definitely never go back.

Submitted October 19, 2012