Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Belt

Dr belt is an awesome kind understanding doctor. He takes his time with you and speaks to you in terms you understand I wish he didn't leave us I will never find another dr like him. I agree the front office staff is horribe and rude

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Belt is a wonderful doctor. However his front office staff in Bloomfield are rude and short patienced with patients . I think we should all remember there are medical conditions that may cause forgetfulness or confusion. That is no reason to treat adults like children! Or charge Large amounts of money for forgotten appointments. Let's remember not being unethical. Especially if you chose this career.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr belt literally saved my life 24 years ago. He diagnosed and treated me and I am forever grateful to him. I am a nurse now with three daughters and none of this could have happened without his care so long ago.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Dr. Belt is the best doctor I have. He is professional and friendly and very thorough with his examinations and explanations. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Unfortunately he missed a serious problem 20 years ago, blew off my request to rule out pathology before assuming I had chronic pain only. fortunately someone else sent me to CAT scan and I needed to go to surgery. If you don't present right out of a textbook you get written off as a head case and he is not the only doc who did this to me.My diagnosis took over 9 years, my treatment took both surgery and radiation. Unfortunately I still deal with unusual symptoms and get written off. Be careful, most medical people cannot think out of the box.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Very good Dr. calls patient's back when they have a problem. I would recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

He saved my life as I knew it, I have been pain free for almost 10 years. He was very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Belt is amazing! I went in and he did a quick neuological exam and knew right away what was wrong with me. He also sent me for a MRI just to make sure there wasn't anything else (which there wasn't). Prompt, efficient diagnosis. Caring, gentle, patient bedside manner. Makes you feel comfortable while talking to him. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Gary H. Belt's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1981)