Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Denatale

Staff speaks English and Spanish is more than happy to help you,especially since these are the people you see first . Everyone is also greeted by cheerful and pleasant staff. Every effort is made to keep patients comfortable during their time in the office. Especially since an Emergency can happen where Dr.DeNatale is delayed in coming to the office. During my experience I found Dr.DeNatale to be very through in exam and has an excellent best bedside manner. Also answers all questions and doesn't rush you. I referred many patients and actually told the patient this is what a real Dr. Is like . I will always give Dr.DeNatale 5 star rating and above.Myself and my family have been his patients since 2003. I would certainly recommend Dr.DeNatale for his compassion and being such a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I have know Dr.DeNatale, for 30 years he has helped me when I was seriously sick,having gone beyond his duty, explaining my illness to my family. He was always there for me, connecting me with the best specialists and closely managing my case, even scheduling me for advanced studies. Dr. DeNatale made the choices that saved my life. He is the Frank Sinatra of medicine.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

THE WORST PHYSICIAN, DISRESPECTFUL TO NURSES, RACIAL

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Denatale is one of the best Doctors out there, but he has the most INCOMPETENT and UNTRAINED staff you will ever see. The problem is, 90% of his patients are Medicaid, and thus the attitude of the staff seems to be that they are doing you a favor. They lost important paperwork of mine on more then one occasion. The doctor schedules appointments beginning at 1:00 pm when he knows he wont be in the office until 4:00 pm. Apparently he likes to walk in to a full office. Again, its the "attitude" which seems to be "my time is valuable and yours isnt so you have to wait for me but I cant wait for you" - If the patients were english speaking and educated he would never get away with this. Should you need a prescription called in by the staff, it will require at a minimum of 10 phone calls to push them to take care of it, even if the pharmacy calls they will not return the call. I have had a Echo cardiogram test a3 blood tests done there that were lost by the staff. Great Dr, bad staff.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. Denatale is a pro, one of the best! Only one problem, even when I have scheduled an appointment a week or a month in advance, there is a wait of at least 3-4 hours. One piece of advice... CLEAR YOU SCHEDULE ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. DeNatale is very pleasant and knowledgeable - when you finally get to see him. The wait time for a patient w/ an appt is outrageous. Appts are never on time. Salespeople get to speak to the doctor before you do.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

This is one of the most thorough, and knowledgeable Doctors around. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009