Ratings for Dr. Mark Krieger

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever had. He does abortions and rushes through them where woman will scream and cry in pain and he yells and threatens them to be quiet or he will stop and leave the procedure incomplete. You will feel everything, it will be the worst pain of your life. I would rate zero stars if I could. He needs to lose his license and be put in jail to rot. He is pure evil

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

this man should not be allowed to practice medicine. frankly his license need to be revoked. he's unporofessional, ignorant, greedy, and frankly not human.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Krieger is a doctor with a very self centered ego , he's rude ,abrasive and has a ' do not care attitude' for most times. He is just there to collect a pay cheque $$$ & really does not care about the patient or family. A doctor with poor bedside manners. He may have been good in his' younger days', but definetly not now. HE HAS TO GO!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I almost died because of this doctor's negligence. I had been complaining about pain to him for months. He just sent me home and told me to take some Tylenol. When I asked him for a blood test he said I didn't need it. I had to have emergency surgery early this year. Please some regulatory body do something about this guy. Should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

i ahve been a patient of dr. krieger since 2003 and not once has he helped me in any of my times of needs including an assult i suffered and he didn't even take a x-ray to see if i had any broken bones or a scan to see if i suffered a concusion

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr Kreiger has been very helpful and informative and his management of my illness with all the specialists I must visit has been a God sent! Thanks Doctor Mark!

Submitted September 10, 2012

Every time I've needed to get an appointment with him, it's been same day or next day. I've found that he's thorough and efficient. He's not a touchy-feely kinda guy, so if you need somebody to hold your hand and ask you about your day, I doubt he's for you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Extremely poor bed side manners & very abrupt/abrasive behaviour.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Great guy. Very helpful. Knows a lot about the issues I have and is willing to listen.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Very helpful. Fast appointment. Good doctor. Takes new patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011