Ratings for Dr. Patricia Bryden

This doctor preformed an appendectomy on our 6 year old daughter. She was knowledgeable and caring. I would absolutely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

So far I have only had a consult with her. She is knowledgeable and very compassionate. Wish we had more doctors like her around.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Not much wonder why this Dr is so much in demand, warm, friendly and knows her stuff, she comes across as a good friend and doesn't pull her punches, thanks Dr. Bryden

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

One of my favourite doctors I've ever met. Knowledgeable, kind, and down to earth! She's the BEST.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

The BEST doctor. I had breast cancer eight years ago, and she performed a mastectomy and cared for me for five years. I can't say enough good about Dr. Bryden

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Probably repeating what has already been said here but Dr. Bryden is an angel! She operated on my bowl almost 10 years ago (I have Crohn's disease) and I have been in remission ever since! So no one can beat her ability. Add to that the fact that she is so nice with lovely bedside manner and you have a 5 star Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had Dr. Bryden partner up with my surgeon to do a difficult bowel surgery a couple of years ago. She was wonderful. She answered any questions I asked truthfully, was very understanding and put my mind at ease. I've heard she's not doing bowel surgeries anymore, which is very sad for me because I have to have another one and she is the only surgeon I trust!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Bryden operated on our 5 year old daughter for hernia. She did a great job meeting with us before surgery and then after, explaining everything out to us. She was very nice, friendly, and had an excellent bedside manner (as they say). She acts like a real person…like someone you know as a friend. She is not, in the least, stuck up or gives you attitude. She seems like an all round lovely person- as a doctor or not.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Patricia Bryden is awesome! Very caring; take time to make sure you understand the issue at hand and what she's going to do to help; has an amazing uplifting personality.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013