Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Crnkovich

He was so disrespectful, condescending. I've been having dizziness, fatigue and other symptoms so he decided to treat me poorly. When I complained about his horrible rudeness, I was let go from the whole facility. He nor the facility and Think Whole Person Healthcare, care about patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Poor Follow Up 5 Minute Visit Was More Interested In His Nurses Than I As The Patient

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Crnkovich is very knowledgable and helpful. He knows keeps up with the latest information, is kind and really cares. He works beyond regular hours to make sure his patients are taken care of. My parents, my brother and I all see him. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to see him. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him often.

Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Crnkovich is an amazing doctor. He takes time to learn what's going on with your health and listens. He's easy to talk to and friendly. I can strongly recommend him to anyone who would like a doctor who's seen a lot and cares about his patients. I was a smoker for 10 years and his response when I first when to him was, "I'm not going to lecture you, you know that smoking is unhealthy, and I'll help you try to quit, but I'm not going to nag you and make you feel bad about yourself." I thought that was a great approach. I continued to smoke, and eventually quit. Dr. Crnkovich is extremely level-headed and great.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I was going to be a new patient. I filled out forms etc; and had to wait until another patient was seen. When I went in his office he said I made him late. I thought he was kidding so I said with a smile "no, you made me late". He then chastised me and left the room. I was almost in tears and put my coat on to leave when the nurse came in. I said I was leaving due to his behavior. He had just been around the corner and stepped out and said it was my fault for being late. I left and told my daughter about him since she is a patient of his. She called the nurses and they verified that I was on time and didn't understand why he acted like that. I have never been treated like that from any human being in my life. I get upset every time I think of the incident.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I would not take my dog to this MD. He was very abrubt with me and didn't want to take the time to answer my questions. Gave me an antibiotic and told me whatever I had this would take care of it. Didn't even do a step test. Must have been in a bad mood that day and he took his frustrations out on me. Oh well, there are many more doctors in Omaha to go to...don't need one with an attitude.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Timothy P. Crnkovich's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)