You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bill Martin

Dr. Martin has been my family physician since I was 5 yrs old. He's transferred my medical by story out west when I moved out there for 5 years and took me back when I move home. His staff always made sure myself and my children got in to see him when we needed to. I've since moved into the Fredericton region and still came up home to see Dr. Martin, and now his son since he has retired. 26 yrs with the same great doctor. His son is now carrying on the same reliable bedside manner. What more could you ask for!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

dr martin has been my family doctor all my life.. ive had many health problem and he was great at helping me out with them..

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Very good Doctor, very polite, Never keeps you waiting, and is very knowledgeable. staff is always good.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Awesome! Always willing to listen! I've had him since I was five and I will miss him when he retires!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

asked for a copy of my medical records and secretary said that they were destroyed

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Quick, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and empathetic, what more can you ask these days?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

This is the best doctor that a patient could haveAlways on time. Your are not a number for him you are a person . good staff. Great job

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

I trust Dr. Martin with my life. He was always very helpful and when I was going through a difficult time because my mother passed away, he would see me once a week just to talk about it. My daughter would ask to go see him just because she wanted to see "Dr. Billy" and wasn't even sick. The only thing that could be improved is the waiting time in the office. The appointments are too close together which often makes him late. I would still be his patient but had to move away. I'm satisfied with my current doctor but he can't replace Dr. Martin.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Very good Doctor...makes time for his patients and always is very pleasant. I would Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

I have been with dr martin for a long time, anytime he felt i needed to see a specialest he always made sure i saw one, i feel very comfortable talking with him, i know he will retire one day and im not looking forward to that time he's the best.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Bill Martin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "E1N1" to "E1V 1Y5". Address has been updated from "None" to "250 Pleasant Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15066221452".

June 3, 2015