Ratings for Dr. Stephan Paulin

Really listens to your issue, gives you several options to help you. He and his staff are No 1 in my book.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Very good doctor, had him through two pregnancies. Very knowledgable, good rapport and good with kids. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Paulin has fixed every problem I ever had instantly. He is such a good doctor that when I was a student in Ottawa and I fell very ill due to very serious anxiety, I flew to new Brunswick just to see him and I paused my studies for 3 months while he kept a watch on me as I stayed with family. If I ever become a millionaire I will want him to be my personal doctor. He is the best. You have nothing to fear with him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Doctor Paulin is outstanding. He is fantastic with children, never makes you feel rushed and always addresses your concerns. He is very knowledgeable and I feel incredibly fortunate to have him as our family physician. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Paulin is an active listener, and respects the patients concerns. He is quite knowledgable and when he is unsure is not afraid to consult others. I am very confidant in his abilities and respect his dedication to patient care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Very good doctor/ takes care of his patient and is willing to take the time to discuss with you. Never in a hurry to leave. I am very happy to have him as my family doctor !!! :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

good doctor, willing to listen and assist with corcerns, my family is lucky to have found a reliable physician who cares

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

The rates I have given reflex the service I have received. I am glad he is my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Very good and compassionate.Hard worker and will go beyond his duty.We are lucky to have such a smart and nice man for a doctor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

C'est le meilleur. Il nous met à l'aise dès la première seconde. Il est très compétent. Nous sommes chanceux de faire partie de ses patients mes enfants et moi.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010