Ratings for Dr. Rejean Savoie

Wonderful Doctor. Explained everything well. Had no problem answering any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr Savoie, took care of me quickly. Once he learned my issue he quickly referred me out of province. He also interviewed the referred oncologist before he sent me. Nine years later and he still wishes to see me annually. If Dr Savoie had not been so quick with diagnosis and referral I would not be living in this world today.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

No compassion at all. That pretty much sums at my experience with him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Savoie saved my life from ovarian cancer. He is definitely the best and I will be forever grateful for the excellent care I received.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

He was quite efficient and methodical to organize the care I required, almost businesslike. However grateful for the care I received, I would have expected from this respected specialist a little more benevolence. I was and still am under the impression that I am talking to a businessman instead of a caregiver.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

He is knowledgeable, honest, compassionate and in my books a hero!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Rejean Savoie is an extremely knowledgable doctor. I always felt comfortable with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Savoie is the best in the business. He explained everything about my tumor, answered all my questions, did a thorough examination and booked my surgery in record time. I believe he saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr.Savoie needs to attend more education and update himself on the current practice guidelines on treatment options of ovarian ca. Life is too short, get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I am from Amherst and had surgery for ovarian cancer on Jan 16, 2002, I think Dr. Savoie is the best surgeon in the world and very kind and helpful (when you are scared to death) I would recommend him to anyone, when you go for check-ups after surgery he never hurries you out the door, you can feel comfortable asking him any of your questions, he is a fine example of what all surgeons should be like,

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009